• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Anyone play VR? I have an VIVE Cosmos Elite system. But im also getting the DecaGear when it comes out in May or June.
    These are some of the games I play on there.. most of them are multi-player

My Steam account is PaulyBagODonutz if anyone else plays (especially Arizona or Pavlov) hit me up on there

Pavlov VR - (has a cool feature for range shooting with just about any type of weapon imaginable)
    Arizona Sunshine
    Beat Saber
    Flight Simulator 2020
    Star Wars: Squadrons
    Half-Life: ALYX
    Fallout 4 VR
    Chess Ultra
    War Thunder
    Zero Caliber
    IL-2 Sturmovik
    Asseto Corsa
    VTOL-VR
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Rift S

Spend 50% of my time in DCS World in one of the WW2 fighter, the rest is split mostly between the Huey and F-14. MP Axis Vs Allies in the WW2 stuff and usually MP coop and multicrew for the Huey and F-14. Also have a few other helicopters but they don’t get a lot of flight time. Also fly the F86 every now and then.

I also have Boneworks, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Squadrons, and Blade and Sorcery. Rarely spend much time with them though. Enjoy the Combat flight sims much more.

If you enjoy War Thunder in VR for the aircraft I highly recommend DCS. Much less “Gamey” and teamwork is actually a thing. More mission oriented even in MP PvP than “fly up, get shot down”. And the aircraft system detail is awesome. But there’s more of a learning curve, especially for modern stuff. And cost can get you. But you can download DCS World for free and fly a TF-51 or some Russian jet called a “Frogfoot” for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Rift S

Spend 50% of my time in DCS World in one of the WW2 fighter, the rest is split mostly between the Huey and F-14. MP Axis Vs Allies in the WW2 stuff and usually MP coop and multicrew for the Huey and F-14. Also have a few other helicopters but they don’t get a lot of flight time. Also fly the F86 every now and then.

I also have Boneworks, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Squadrons, and Blade and Sorcery. Rarely spend much time with them though. Enjoy the Combat flight sims much more.

If you enjoy War Thunder in VR for the aircraft I highly recommend DCS. Much less “Gamey” and teamwork is actually a thing. More mission oriented even in MP PvP than “fly up, get shot down”. And the aircraft system detail is awesome. But there’s more of a learning curve, especially for modern stuff. And cost can get you. But you can download DCS World for free and fly a TF-51 or some Russian jet called a “Frogfoot” for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator games on PC. I’ve always been more a fan of the old planes rather than the new for gaming. Flying the P-51’s took more skill and appreciation than flying the jets they have on games today. And those games were realistic. IL-2 seems to be the closest to those games.
    Ill
    Look up the DCS tho. Thanks

FerdinandIV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2021
    Waxahachie, TX
    I work at a VR Studio, I'd say if you're going to a good quality headset the Index is up there. I'd avoid the Quest 1, the Quest 2 is actually pretty solid for what it is, I've had a lot of time on it because we got them a little early. They're bottom rung for VR, but Quest 2's only downside really is the Zucc wanting to know your info and having to link to a FB account.

I don't play a lot outside of work anymore (when you have a job that used to be your hobby it's hard to do it out of hours) but if you want to add me on steam I've got a lot from your list. My name over there is Gold Jeffblum

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Welcome to the
    I work at a VR Studio, I'd say if you're going to a good quality headset the Index is up there. I'd avoid the Quest 1, the Quest 2 is actually pretty solid for what it is, I've had a lot of time on it because we got them a little early. They're bottom rung for VR, but Quest 2's only downside really is the Zucc wanting to know your info and having to link to a FB account.

I don't play a lot outside of work anymore (when you have a job that used to be your hobby it's hard to do it out of hours) but if you want to add me on steam I've got a lot from your list. My name over there is Gold Jeffblum

Welcome to the forum !
    I work for a company that does VR and computer animation in Dallas.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I've been using PSVR for years. I was slightly addicted to Firewall: Zero Hour but branched out and played plenty of other games like Astrobot, Blood and Truth, VR Squadrons, Farpoint, etc. My schedule changed so I wasn't able to meet my "squad" anymore and it all went to the wayside. I had a few friends migrate to the Quest 2 but I wasnt really interested. Anticipating PSVR2 but we'll see what the future holds. I know how much time I put into Firewall and it probably would help my productivity in life if I layed off the PSVR sauce.

no2gates

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Thank you, and we might be at the same place. Do yall work with Facebook?
    If I remember correctly, they did at some point. Not sure if they still do. I work in the IT department so there's a lot that goes on that I don't know the details about. The place I work is on the 27th floor.

FerdinandIV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2021
    Waxahachie, TX
    If I remember correctly, they did at some point. Not sure if they still do. I work in the IT department so there's a lot that goes on that I don't know the details about. The place I work is on the 27th floor.
    Ah, I work on the 8th floor of my building and Facebook is our biggest client. I work in the Dev pit. With my work environment I was about to be really impressed anyone there owned any kind of firearm lol

no2gates

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Ah, I work on the 8th floor of my building and Facebook is our biggest client. I work in the Dev pit. With my work environment I was about to be really impressed anyone there owned any kind of firearm lol
    At my office, I know of at least 4 others who have guns.

LL_Spartan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2023
    Houston
    I've had the index for about a year and i've logged quite a few hours on various titles and its been an awesome experience and worth every penny. I'd encourage anyone that has a PC that can power it to give it a go at least once.

Top Bottom