VR Systems

PaulyBagODonutz

Leftist Gun Owner
Apr 2, 2021
Timbuktu, TX
Anyone play VR? I have an VIVE Cosmos Elite system. But im also getting the DecaGear when it comes out in May or June.
These are some of the games I play on there.. most of them are multi-player

My Steam account is PaulyBagODonutz if anyone else plays (especially Arizona or Pavlov) hit me up on there

Pavlov VR - (has a cool feature for range shooting with just about any type of weapon imaginable)
Arizona Sunshine
Beat Saber
Flight Simulator 2020
Star Wars: Squadrons
Half-Life: ALYX
Fallout 4 VR
Chess Ultra
War Thunder
Zero Caliber
IL-2 Sturmovik
Asseto Corsa
VTOL-VR

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Rift S

Spend 50% of my time in DCS World in one of the WW2 fighter, the rest is split mostly between the Huey and F-14. MP Axis Vs Allies in the WW2 stuff and usually MP coop and multicrew for the Huey and F-14. Also have a few other helicopters but they don’t get a lot of flight time. Also fly the F86 every now and then.

I also have Boneworks, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Squadrons, and Blade and Sorcery. Rarely spend much time with them though. Enjoy the Combat flight sims much more.

If you enjoy War Thunder in VR for the aircraft I highly recommend DCS. Much less “Gamey” and teamwork is actually a thing. More mission oriented even in MP PvP than “fly up, get shot down”. And the aircraft system detail is awesome. But there’s more of a learning curve, especially for modern stuff. And cost can get you. But you can download DCS World for free and fly a TF-51 or some Russian jet called a “Frogfoot” for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulyBagODonutz

Leftist Gun Owner
Apr 2, 2021
Timbuktu, TX
Rift S

Spend 50% of my time in DCS World in one of the WW2 fighter, the rest is split mostly between the Huey and F-14. MP Axis Vs Allies in the WW2 stuff and usually MP coop and multicrew for the Huey and F-14. Also have a few other helicopters but they don’t get a lot of flight time. Also fly the F86 every now and then.

I also have Boneworks, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Squadrons, and Blade and Sorcery. Rarely spend much time with them though. Enjoy the Combat flight sims much more.

If you enjoy War Thunder in VR for the aircraft I highly recommend DCS. Much less “Gamey” and teamwork is actually a thing. More mission oriented even in MP PvP than “fly up, get shot down”. And the aircraft system detail is awesome. But there’s more of a learning curve, especially for modern stuff. And cost can get you. But you can download DCS World for free and fly a TF-51 or some Russian jet called a “Frogfoot” for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I miss the old Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator games on PC. I’ve always been more a fan of the old planes rather than the new for gaming. Flying the P-51’s took more skill and appreciation than flying the jets they have on games today. And those games were realistic. IL-2 seems to be the closest to those games.
Ill
Look up the DCS tho. Thanks

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members