• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >
    As a long time NRA Life Member, I got my "You are a voting member" issue of The American Rifleman in today's mail.

My first thought was "Why even vote?".

With permanent Tyrant Wayne ensconced behind his "nominating committee" fortress, NRA "voting" means absolutely nothing.

Why even pretend that NRA is operated "democratically" ?

DEFUND the NRA until Wayne is gone !

leVieux

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    >
    As a long time NRA Life Member, I got my "You are a voting member" issue of The American Rifleman in today's mail.
    Well, you beat me to it...
    Over the course of the last few years, folks more knowledgeable than me about the organization offered their opinions on those running that were most likely to work on removing LaPierre. In particular there were strategies offered for voting for only one person on the ballot... supposedly magnifying the weight of that vote.
    So I sure would like to hear those opinions so I can make a more intelligent choice/choices on the ballot.

Reactions: gll

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    >

My first thought was "Why even vote?".

With permanent Tyrant Wayne ensconced behind his "nominating committee" fortress, NRA "voting" means absolutely nothing.

Why even pretend that NRA is operated "democratically" ?

DEFUND the NRA until Wayne is gone !

leVieux
    Years ago I would vote untill I realized it was a wasted stamp. Mine went directly from maibox to trash bin.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, you beat me to it...
    Over the course of the last few years, folks more knowledgeable than me about the organization offered their opinions on those running that were most likely to work on removing LaPierre. In particular there were strategies offered for voting for only one person on the ballot... supposedly magnifying the weight of that vote.
    So I sure would like to hear those opinions so I can make a more intelligent choice/choices on the ballot.

If you are doing that, PLEASE avoid voting for anyone recommended by LaPierre's pet "Nominating Committee" !

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    I received that "complimentary issue" a few days ago. I never did find out who "won" the last time; anybody have recommendations for this election?

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    I also got my "Voting Member" magazine. (I get Shooting Illustrated instead of American Rifleman). I thought about write in candidates, but I can't think of who to vote for. So, I gave the stuff to my almost one year old cat, Dave, who likes to tear papers up when he's bored. At least it went to a good cause.

Attachments

• mountain lion in tree vs 3.jpg
      mountain lion in tree vs 3.jpg
      59.2 KB · Views: 77
    Top Bottom