• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfritz06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2021
    East Bernard
    I just ordered one. Was hoping to get some good reports??? I’ll have a report of my own in a couple days.
    It took several days of looking through every optic classifieds I could find, but RKB Armory out of Utah had one on sale for $1200. I found a few in stock for $1500 on other sites, but I’m always looking for a deal. There’s quite a few of the original Fury 5000’s available, but pretty slim pickings on the Fury 5000 HD with AB.

Anglerman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    It took several days of looking through every optic classifieds I could find, but RKB Armory out of Utah had one on sale for $1200. I found a few in stock for $1500 on other sites, but I’m always looking for a deal. There’s quite a few of the original Fury 5000’s available, but pretty slim pickings on the Fury 5000 HD with AB.
    Thanks for the reply!

jfritz06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2021
    East Bernard
    You bet,
    I’m pretty impressed with RKB Armory. They have some really good buys on their site.
    They shipped my Binos with 2 day shipping too! They’ll be here tomorrow.

jfritz06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2021
    East Bernard
    Initial Report:
    Needless to say, these Binos have far surpassed my expectations so far.
    I expected decent quality glass as from what I’ve read they are similar to the Viper HDs. They are Much more clear then any vipers I’ve ever looked through. Comparing them to my buddies Leica’s (if you consider Leica’s a 10) these are every bit of 8.5 - 9. Very impressive
    As far as ranging capabilities go; I was able to consistently range trees at 2564 yards (they were the farthest object I could see from the house). I’ll be headed to the ranch this weekend to really put them to the test.
    These Binos have a lot of features especially when you use them in conjunction with their app. I have not been able to compare their app results/accuracy with the current app I use or the Kestrel, but I will in the near future. So far, for the money, I don’t think you can go wrong. I’ll be doing some long range shooting with them over the next few weeks and will post the results.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom