• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    IMO, I think one of two things or together in some fashion can get change. Federal courts [with appointment of conservative pro-2A judges by 2A positive POTUS] overturn NFA laws and such. It took 50 yrs to Roe vs Wade overturned so maybe not in this century.

In the meantime I like what is happening in federal courts with so-called assault weapons bans, limit capacity of magazines, concealed and/or constitutional carry etc. In next few years these US/state laws may be struck down. The impact of Bruen decision by SCOTUS will be felt for decades.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The TN of today isn't the TN you left. The cities have become liberal cesspools. As soon as my wife retires, I'm returning to TX.

When I was in Nashville a month or so ago, I was surprised to learn that it’s the bachelorette-party capital of America…annoying as hell.

No more broadway for me.
    It’s changed a ton in the 15-ish years since I had been there.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    When I was in Nashville a month or so ago, I was surprised to learn that it’s the bachelorette-party capital of America…annoying as hell.

No more broadway for me.
    It’s changed a ton in the 15-ish years since I had been there.
    During my last trips working in Nashville, I would walk to a restaurant across the street from the hotel and drive to my work location. I didn't care to endure any more of Nashville than necessary.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    During my last trips working in Nashville, I would walk to a restaurant across the street from the hotel and drive to my work location. I didn't care to endure any more of Nashville than necessary.
    Yeah we spent most of our time in Franklin

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Nashville doesn’t have any attraction for me, but TN is not Nashville. I prefer to have access to it for medical care (Vanderbilt), but I’ll reside elsewhere. Probably in between Nashville and Chattanooga.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Texas ain’t never been leading the pack for 2A rights.
    And Tennessee has the Trex Arms boys... we really need some really coordinated Constitutional efforts backed by the Texas Gun Industry to actually pressure Republicans to follow up on the state GOP Platform items.

Top Bottom