• ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Metal or polymer trigger group?

I put the kidd dropin in my polymer tg and its awesome. Its equal to my volq 22/45 trigger. Ive never shot a volq 10/22 trigger but the kidd is just awesome. Very crisp, and short reset. Feels like a $200+ timney single stage, no joke. All polymer tgs I get will have the kidd dropin. If I'm wanting to mod a metal tg I'll send it to brimstone for the tier 3. If im going to replace the whoke tg I'll go with a two stage kidd. The two stage kidd feels just as good as my giesseles but even better since you can adjust them down to 3/3oz for bench work. Kidd rules the roost on rimfirecentral and after my exoerience with them I'd say for good reason. Great customer service with an awesome product at a good price. Oh and theyre a texas company based outta Seguin.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    If youre talking the complete TG then the Kidd TG is metal. I think with volquartsen you pay a lot for the name. Its great quality don't get me wrong, but you can find equal quality at a lesser price. With that said I own one of their 17HM2 carbon fiber barrels and their 17HM2 bolts, only because theyre the only ones that make them though. Even though Ive got to pay sales tax Ill continue to buy from kidd.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Kidd is #1, you can't buy a better trigger for the 10\22.

Now, this is the complete trigger group not the drop in right?

The only real question is single or double stage Kidd trigger and that's personal preference.

I've pulled Timey, Volk and Power custom, triggers and a few gunsmith stoned ones. Hands down the kidd is the best and most adjustable.

For the trigger "Kits" that replace parts:

Volk just isn't at the right price point. Get a Kidd $110.00 (Excellent) or a Power Custom (Very Good). No reason for the Volk.

http://gunkings.com/pc1022adjustablesearhammerfor1022-p-481.html adjustable Trigger. $60

You'll need to drill a hole in your trigger or get a power custom trigger for $30 and that takes you to the price of the Kidd kit.

Last edited:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Right now I have 3 groups. One is stock, another is one I tried to modify, and I was going to send the other to brimstone, and buy the Kidd and put them all side by side and check out whats best.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    That's great for me. Since I know where you shoot ... I'll maybe get to confirm. I have to admit it's hard to double my investment on a trigger 'cause I know when I get around to ponying up for the glass I'm gonna cry like a girl. I pulled the cheap glass in favor of Williams Fire Sights with a vow to rid my collection of rot gut glass. I did it years ago with cameras, and for the life of me I don't know why I bought junk I knew was junk.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I concur with Matefrio. I have three 10/22s each with KIDD trigger groups - two 2-stage and 1 single-stage. They are amazing. Makes you look like a better shooter than you really are ;)

Top Bottom