• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    State of emergency declared in advanced of upcoming demonstrations in recognition of Unite The Right anniversary. the douche governor is either afraid of things getting out of hand or more than likely, he will use this event to demonstrate his police power by crushing any protests to show the 2A supporters what to expect in the future. it could get ugly.

My opinion is that he is taking advantage of the upcoming events by fear mongering and using any hints of violence to his advantage. He is already smearing the 2A folks by linking them with militia and extremist groups.

https://googleweblight.com/?lite_ur...2ahUKEwji1tjL0YbnAhUZWs0KHam3CJcQFjADegQIBxAB
    DK Firearms

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    gdr_11,

ImVho, ANYBODY who believes "Governor COON-man" or any other LEFTIST DIMocRAT "leader", on ANY subject of public policy, is in a word: STUPID.

What I want to know is WHERE is Governor Doug Wilder when The Commonwealth of Virginia NEEDS a principled governor with a functioning brain.

yours, satx

Reactions: gll

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Did Northam go undercover to gather the intel?

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    When reading the article my first thought was the 'extremist groups' were going to show up to try and harm the 2A crowd. Those rallying for their 2A rights have far too much at stake to act in a manner that would further erode their already slanted image as wacko nationalists. This governor is priming the public for a false flag event...? I pray not!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

"COON-man" is UNFIT to be in ANY office "of public trust" & is 100% CORRUPT personally as well. = I KNEW the CREEP way back then.
    (For those who don't know, I retired in a combination of VA & eastern WV, before I came home to TX in 2011. = My adopted family has homes in Fairfax County & atop West Mountain in Berkeley County, WV too.)

He is at least as dishonest/dishonorable as Hillary ROTTEN Klintoon is.

yours, satx

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    When reading the article my first thought was the 'extremist groups' were going to show up to try and harm the 2A crowd. Those rallying for their 2A rights have far too much at stake to act in a manner that would further erode their already slanted image as wacko nationalists. This governor is priming the public for a false flag event...? I pray not!!
    Exactly. This SHOULD be a peaceful show of pro 2A numbers. My fear is Antifa or some other Soros funded pack of lunatics will show up and instigate an altercation that turns bloody. Then Governor Douche and the left media will spin the ordeal their advantage. I think that is his plan. The fact that he is openly preparing for such an event a clear indicator that treachery is afoot.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    GDR nailed it with his analysis.

This is the kind of crap dictators pull.

oldag,

YEP & just the sort of thing that actual CRIMINALS (which describes "COON-man" to a tee) do.

As I said, I KNEW the CREEP in VA. = He was NOT a friend but I unfortunately was "acquainted with" him, when I was "in VA politics".

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Sounds like someone needs to go round up that traitor before the 20th.

jordanmills,

PERSONALLY, I'd like to hit him in the face with a cream pie & he DESERVES a KITA, too.

CROOK, JACKASS & general all-around CREEP describes him fully.
    (In his younger years, he "flirted with" joining the KKK, according to an A-A friend there.)

as my old friend Tony K________ from Southside said, "He is a creature without even a bit of honor or even common decency." AND "He believes in nothing but getting ahead & getting his way."

yours, satx

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    From our friends at ARF. Member kilroymob says;

“In ancient times, long before large staffs and battle tracking, commanders needed to know their casualties after a battle.

They would have their soldiers take a stone and mark it with some symbol, then deposit it at a certain location before going into battle. Afterwards, they would go back and take their stones and the remainder would tell the commander how many soldiers he had lost.

In Richmond, the governor is trying to intimidate people with his gun bans and his bullshit.

I say, every patriot that comes takes one of his bullets and drops it in a big pile on the capitol green. Right at the center, where everyone can see it. With 50,000 people there, that's gonna be quite a mound...and sends its own message.

Simple and to the point.”

What do y’all think ?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    make it a real hill ever one drop a 50cal :)

“In ancient times, long before large staffs and battle tracking, commanders needed to know their casualties after a battle.

They would have their soldiers take a stone and mark it with some symbol, then deposit it at a certain location before going into battle. Afterwards, they would go back and take their stones and the remainder would tell the commander how many soldiers he had lost.

In Richmond, the governor is trying to intimidate people with his gun bans and his bullshit.

I say, every patriot that comes takes one of his bullets and drops it in a big pile on the capitol green. Right at the center, where everyone can see it. With 50,000 people there, that's gonna be quite a mound...and sends its own message.

What do y’all think ?

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    This is Virginia's latest assault on the 2nd amendment. Currently Virginia has concealed carry reciprocity with every state that offers reciprocity.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...arry-agreements-with-other-states-in-jeopardy

Virginia Democratic Del. Dan Helmer filed a bill Wednesday that would give the commonwealth’s attorney general, Mark Herring, discretion over which states’ carry permits Virginia would continue to recognize.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

What do y’all think ?
    Tempting. But that would play right into Northam's hand.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Tempting. But that would play right into Northam's hand.
    What hand is that?
    The time to be “team players” and politely redress grievances is almost gone. It might be the message that the delegates and senators need to not push a tyrannical agenda any further and to back off.

Playing by Queensbury Rules has gotten us fuckall except smaller bits of infringement.

Top Bottom