• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KILKENNY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Ft Worth
    I was giving two bricks of 22LR ammo and was wondering if it is worth hanging on to or should it be shot up? First one is a complete brick never opened of Western XPERT 22 LR it also says on side of box Super Accuracy Postive Function 40 Grain Lead, Special Lubricant it is in great shape and looks to be old but don't really know. Second is also a full brick of Remington Kleanbore Rifle Match 22 LR #6622 the box also has Dupont made in the U.S.A. if some one knows what these are I would be thankfull for any info.
    Capitol Armory ad

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Don't know if the box or the powder is Dupont, but Dupont quit making powder under that name in the 60's. I'd search through gunbroker before shooting that one up. There's some insane .22 collectors out there.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Don't know if the box or the powder is Dupont, but Dupont quit making powder under that name in the 60's. I'd search through gunbroker before shooting that one up. There's some insane .22 collectors out there.

+10

KILKENNY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Ft Worth
    Thanks dobarker, the box and ammo is in great shape like I said full brick but it looks old. The guy who gave me this said his dad was on a Marine rifle team and used a 22 LR to pratice with, I dont know if its true or not. Think I will hold on to it a while didn't cost anything

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I have some Sears .22 short, long and long rifle like new that I got last year. Also some paper shotgun shells from a garage sale years ago. As far as I know none of it is very valuable.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom