• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Hi Folks,

I was browsing an arms trading site recently and found one of our Second Amendment Foundation 1911's for sale. It peaked my interest because it was our #24 of 100 from our Texas Edition which is completely sold out. You can't buy these from me anymore because we sold all of them in the Texas Edition.

However, Don's Firearms at 2302 N. Main St. Victoria, TX 77901 (361) 572-9866 has one on consignment for less than our sale price. Our (American legacy Firearms) sale price for the Auto Ordnance .45 Second Amendment Foundation 1911's is $2,195.00

One of our clients put the #24 of 100 SAF 1911 from the Texas Edition on consignment at Don's Firearms for ONLY $1,500.00! ($1,575.00 if shipped to your dealer). That's nearly $700 savings off of our regular sale price! This is the lowest price you will find for one of these. Stop by Don's Firearms or give them a call if you're interested and let them know Jon from American Legacy Firearms sent you their way. :) (Picture below is of our #54 of 100 Colorado SAF 1911 so you know what it looks like.)

SAF1911jf.jpg

Second Amendment Foundation Pistol | American Legacy Firearms

For Liberty,
    Target Sports

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    I been to dons. Mostly bolt action rifles and good ol boys drinking coffee.
    They seemed very friendly when I was speaking to them over the phone. I spoke with Michael. He said the reason our client is selling this gun is because they incurred some medical expenses and decided to sell the gun. :)

Top Bottom