• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGoodrich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2021
    Texas
    Howdy all,

I bought this Element Holster from VersaCarry, and I have to say I am very impressed. Yes they fit multiple firearms for each of the different sizes, and yes it is leather… however, it is a sturdy design as well as it has enough retention that my M&P doesn’t move. Extremely comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these holsters to anyone and you should try it out!

link to site if interested!
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• D51093E9-23AA-4E83-BA4E-0D7DDA21E93A.jpeg
      D51093E9-23AA-4E83-BA4E-0D7DDA21E93A.jpeg
      2.2 MB · Views: 120

TheGoodrich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2021
    Texas
    I also may add that this company is local to Bryan/College Station. They ship anywhere and have a shop located there that you can walk into and check out products!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If you want to review a product on TGT, that's great. We encourage that.

If you choose to link to that product using an affiliate link or any variation of an affiliate link (such as the Versacarry Customer Review Program) you should expect people to read your review with a jaundiced eye.

IOW, you should have linked to

"versacarry.com/shop-all-products/"

instead of

"versacarry.com/shop-all-products/?utm_source=Customer+Review+Program+-+Start+Date+9/28/21&utm_medium=Gun+Forum+Review+Submission"

This isn't a board rule or anything. There may be nothing going on here; I stayed on hold with Versacarry for as long as I cared to trying to figure out the genesis of the URL before I gave up. However, you should know you will create some doubt from our more critical thinkers, i.e. folks like this:

Sounds like you are highly impressed or a sales guy for them, no harm intended.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Howdy all,

I bought this Element Holster from VersaCarry, and I have to say I am very impressed. Yes they fit multiple firearms for each of the different sizes, and yes it is leather… however, it is a sturdy design as well as it has enough retention that my M&P doesn’t move. Extremely comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these holsters to anyone and you should try it out!

link to site if interested!

Welcome to the Forum, anyway....

Top Bottom