VersaCarry Element With Mag Pouch Review

TheGoodrich

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 5, 2021
Texas
Howdy all,

I bought this Element Holster from VersaCarry, and I have to say I am very impressed. Yes they fit multiple firearms for each of the different sizes, and yes it is leather… however, it is a sturdy design as well as it has enough retention that my M&P doesn’t move. Extremely comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these holsters to anyone and you should try it out!

link to site if interested!

Attachments

• D51093E9-23AA-4E83-BA4E-0D7DDA21E93A.jpeg
    D51093E9-23AA-4E83-BA4E-0D7DDA21E93A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

TheGoodrich

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 5, 2021
Texas
I also may add that this company is local to Bryan/College Station. They ship anywhere and have a shop located there that you can walk into and check out products!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
If you want to review a product on TGT, that's great. We encourage that.

If you choose to link to that product using an affiliate link or any variation of an affiliate link (such as the Versacarry Customer Review Program) you should expect people to read your review with a jaundiced eye.

IOW, you should have linked to

"versacarry.com/shop-all-products/"

instead of

"versacarry.com/shop-all-products/?utm_source=Customer+Review+Program+-+Start+Date+9/28/21&utm_medium=Gun+Forum+Review+Submission"

This isn't a board rule or anything. There may be nothing going on here; I stayed on hold with Versacarry for as long as I cared to trying to figure out the genesis of the URL before I gave up. However, you should know you will create some doubt from our more critical thinkers, i.e. folks like this:

Sounds like you are highly impressed or a sales guy for them, no harm intended.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Howdy all,

I bought this Element Holster from VersaCarry, and I have to say I am very impressed. Yes they fit multiple firearms for each of the different sizes, and yes it is leather… however, it is a sturdy design as well as it has enough retention that my M&P doesn’t move. Extremely comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these holsters to anyone and you should try it out!

link to site if interested!

Welcome to the Forum, anyway....

Sasquatch

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
Yeah, two posts and both appear to be advertising for VersaCarry. Welcome to the forum...

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics