• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Actually, they are a lot more alike than you might think. Rape is more to show power and control than sexual. Thieves and rapists are both telling you the same thing with their actions.

I control you. I have power over you.
    There is nothing you have that I can not take from you. Your idea of possession and safety are an illusion I can strip from you at anytime.
    You are here for MY benefit, not your own.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    To some essence that may be true. But property that is stolen can be replaced. Kind of why we have such a large industry of insurance for just about everything. But rape? How can you replace what is taken in that violent criminal act? You can't. Maybe some here should go and talk to a woman that has been raped and ask her if it equates to robbery of property from a vehicle!

I had a cousin that was raped when she was in her 20's. And it was something she lived with her entire life until her death a few years ago. Caused her issues that many just wouldn't or couldn't believe. Trust me, it changes a woman for life.
    Capitol Armory ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    To some essence that may be true. But property that is stolen can be replaced. Kind of why we have such a large industry of insurance for just about everything. But rape? How can you replace what is taken in that violent criminal act? You can't. Maybe some here should go and talk to a woman that has been raped and ask her if it equates to robbery of property from a vehicle!

I had a cousin that was raped when she was in her 20's. And it was something she lived with her entire life until her death a few years ago. Caused her issues that many just wouldn't or couldn't believe. Trust me, it changes a woman for life.

First, my sympathies to your cousin. A rapist is only slightly higher on the slime scale than a pedophile.
    As does being robbed to a lot of people. A thief does not take an object. A thief steals part of your life and part of your sense of safety and security. A thief has essentially made you his slave to work for his benefit.
    Especially from those unable to replace what was stolen.
    And the worst part is, just like a lot of rapists, they think you deserve it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    First, my sympathies to your cousin. A rapist is only slightly higher on the slime scale than a pedophile.
    As does being robbed to a lot of people. A thief does not take an object. A thief steals part of your life and part of your sense of safety and security. A thief has essentially made you his slave to work for his benefit.
    Especially from those unable to replace what was stolen.
    And the worst part is, just like a lot of rapists, they think you deserve it.

I understand what you're saying, and don't totally disagree, but most thieves are just lazy POS's who would rather steal than work. I also try to take appropriate steps to keep thieves from stealing from me.

I'm sorry but I still can't equate property with a human life, or the violence committed against another person.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    When my daughter competes during 4H and SCTP State Games at National Shooting Center they always advise everyone to not leave guns or ammo in vehicles and to store the guns at the center vaults to avoid these hassles. Most thefts occur while competitors leave the center to go to nearby restaurants to eat only to find their vehicles broken into so these thieves know who to target. Even during the competitions at National Shooting Center you have these professional thieves posing as attendees steal shotguns from golf carts if left unattended.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Yeah- some of these thieves have zero’d in on the usual candidates.It’s been said before 100 times- keep the doggone pro hunting/gun stickers off your doggone vehicle.

Instead put stickers supporting Autism Awareness. Now this keeps thieves at bay at least from what i experienced. Several cars where I parked got hit but mine was the only they did not touch. There might be a slight chance there is some honor among thieves.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom