• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    A drug deal gone bad would be my guess, since they knew the shooter.

From what they are reporting in the articles out now, you could not be farther from the truth with that guess.

The victim had actively been helping the shooter to try and get his live in order.

Another case of no good deed goes unpunished.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    From what they are reporting in the articles out now, you could not be farther from the truth with that guess.

The victim had actively been helping the shooter to try and get his live in order.

Another case of no good deed goes unpunished.
    So you believe them? Why did they waste time with a sketch if they already knew the shooter?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    So you believe them? Why did they waste time with a sketch if they already knew the shooter?

Yeah, I do believe he husbands story right now. Don't know why the police took the path they did. From reading other articles he knew exactly who did it at the time his wife was shot as reflected by these quotes from him.

The officer asked Meyers to step back behind the yellow tape, and he stormed off past reporters.
    "Are you all happy? You made my wife look like an animal," he told reporters. "There's the animal, a block away!"

"We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know he was this bad."

"She fed him, she gave him money, she told him to pull his pants up and be a man," he said.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Yeah, I do believe he husbands story right now. Don't know why the police took the path they did. From reading other articles he knew exactly who did it at the time his wife was shot as reflected by these quotes from him.
    She got her son from home and went out hunting this kid she knew. There's no defense for that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom