• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Anyone know of a good place to buy used safes in Houston? Looking for a 20-25 gun safe I think, I have probably $400-500 if that's realistic.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    If you can, save a little longer and get a Liberty Revolution 24. It's not too far out of your price range.

If that's as much cash as you got, you can get a Revolution 18, or a Stack-on product.

Last edited:

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    If it has any impact on your decision, I have a Revolution 18 and I like it. I happened to get a really good deal on mine, otherwise I would have gone with the 24. You can get a Liberty door organizer from Amazon for about $90. I also like that the Revolution series has dials instead of electronic locks.

Don't waste your money on the magnetic panels that nail into the door; they are NOT strong enough to hold loaded mags, I don't care what the packaging shows.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Tractor Supply always has safes and have a few on sale now. They would be worth a look. Plus if you are a city boy, they are fun to walk thru.

Stoeger12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2014
    Abel's in Huntsville has a Browning, I think, 24 gun safe with a 30 min fire rating at 1400 for $699.... Able's has great prices on their safes overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom