• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Last week I was on vacation in rural Virginia visiting one of my daughter's families and while riding over the Potomac near Harper's Ferry noticed a HUGE new DHS prison camp that had been built in the last two years since I had been that way. This camp was in a very rural area probably between 75 and 100 miles from either Baltimore or Washington DC... I am not all that familiar with the area so if I am off in my mileage, forgive me but there just aren't that many terrorists in the area to my thinking and the place was HUGE. Anyway, it struck me odd.

Who are these camps being prepared for? Back in 2011, MSNBC, Rachael Maddow reported on a speech President Obama had recently made where he called for the power to make what he called "preventive detentions". This chilling term means HE and his cronies in the executive branch could decide who was going to do something they didn't like and they could be picked up and tossed in the pokey until THEY decided THEY wanted to let them loose. Hmmmm MSNBC Maddow felt this MIGHT be a violation of that Constitution thing. Along the way, President Obama slid this power through under the cover of silence by the main stream media This was done with the help of our fine congress during the 2012 defense budget:

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If they don't like you, you could be headed for the detention camp....

BUT seems like the Texas legislature noticed this little Constitutional gaffe and someone proposed HB 149 which basically nullifies it in Texas. It will probably mean a Supreme Court challenge to the constitutionality of the right of the President to arrest a US citizen without a trial or similar type situation. The various constitutional issues are spelled out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012

If you think the President has overstepped and that Texas needs to defend its citizens, contact your state rep:

Who Represents Me--Home
    Texas SOT

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    They sure are getting trickier at hiding these camps... nothing even shows up on any of the current satellite maps of that area.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    They sure are getting trickier at hiding these camps... nothing even shows up on any of the current satellite maps of that area.

Im not seeing anything either, im seeing a lot of cleared land in the woods but nothing that can be seen from the road or anything that looks like its been built on. Except for one spot that looks like some one build a nice little shooting range.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Google maps and any current SAT pictures are atleast 3-4 years old AFAIK

No, they are continually updated. Some might be 4 years, some might be much less. Either way this FEMA camp crap has been going on for longer than 4 years.

Don't know why idiots get all riled up over these stories anyways. Let them build crap all they want, the trick is trying to get you in it. If they pull that off it's your own damn fault.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom