6vDip.gif
      1.8 MB · Views: 637

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    That is not a clickbait title. It is happening right now.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/18/...forces-mark-of-dictatorship-ghitis/index.html

This is an editorial article but you'll find links in it to lots of news sources. Strangely there are certain news sites that aren't reporting this at all.

As a gun rights advocate and a constitutionalist I find this extremely disturbing to say the least. And I'm also disturbed by the silence from various groups and the media on this.

This all stemmed from reports from the two people "supposedly" detained. Consider me a skeptic but the entire story stinks to high heaven. I'm surprised they didn't say they were wearing MAGA caps and shouting "Trump 2020" as they were allegedly thrown into the van and detained. Another Steele report from all indications.

Last edited:

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    To emphasize this point, I would be perfectly ok with hellfire strikes from predator drones on shit like CHAZ and the like.

That’s not cool. I remember Obama and Eric Holder thought that it was ok to kill Americans on American soil without due process.

CHAZ should have been broken up before it even got started though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well..I missed all the fun

View attachment 220626
    Dammit! I missed it too.

What a misleading title, almost sounded like CNN wrote it themselves.

What is it now? 50 days of rioting? Oops! I forgot, they label it "peaceful protesting".

I lived in Portland and know exactly where the federal courthouse stands. They used to call it rioting when the then anarchists, now antifa, would start destroying property and hurting others during the Obama administration, and yet, I haven't seen as much destruction then as I have seen now in the pictures I have seen lately.

As far as "troops" go. That is a term most often used for soldiers, not federal officers that are protecting federal property, and arresting those that are breaking the law.

Ted Wheeler (mayor) is a scumbag. He cares more about pushing the far left agenda than Portland itself. Yet most of the MSM look to him to push the narrative.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Guess the federal LE presence wasn’t the cause of all the angst in Portland recently.

Tolerate lawlessness and you get lawlessness.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A 'woke' sleeper sounds off...which is as good for laughs as the 'liberal sherpa' who seems to have gone further off the deep end right into not being on tv any longer...which is a good thing.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    These rioters are hoping to bring on some sort of leftist revolution. Getting grabbed by secret police is just giving them what they want.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    It's sort of like when I walk outside with a gun, the cats scatter even though I don't usually shoot the cats, no gun they're fine...

Actually its nothing like that!

So its like when I go pig hunting in camo with a green light...

No that's not it!

Anyway I was trying to draw an analogy that the car is unmarked so they can sneak up on the bastards.

I need coffee

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    First of all, the federal agents in Portland (where the so called secret police started) were being doxxed by their name tags. So they removed the name tags and gave them a number, that was on the sleeve. Next, many were in camo uniforms (just not the normal uniforms) with police written on they're chest and back, just not as easily seen as on a black uniform. Lastly, the vehicles are federal. Most federal vehicles are not clearly marked, have you seen vehicles with Federal Marshal on it?

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    First of all, the federal agents in Portland (where the so called secret police started) were being doxxed by their name tags. So they removed the name tags and gave them a number, that was on the sleeve. Next, many were in camo uniforms (just not the normal uniforms) with police written on they're chest and back, just not as easily seen as on a black uniform. Lastly, the vehicles are federal. Most federal vehicles are not clearly marked, have you seen vehicles with Federal Marshal on it?

Federal vehicles are fleet vehicles. Some of the most plain-jane vehicles made! They all look pretty much alike. About the only indentifier are the government plates on the front and back.

Top Bottom