• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    First and foremost, the Marine will not be charged.

Still, I have issues with him placing the guy in a chokehold.

While he was acting in a 'hostile and erratic manner,' there are no reports of weapons of any kind nor that he actually assaulted anyone.

Granted, he did throw garbage at some of the commuters; but I still don't think that justifies what is now considered deadly force.

The DOJ has directed law enforcement agencies to change policy to prohibit such tactics unless deadly force would have been authorized, which in this case it wasn't (would he had been justified in shooting the man?), so similar actions by civilians which have a high probability of a fatal outcome should also be avoided.

https://www.justice.gov/d9/pages/at...straint_knock_and_announce_policy_final_0.pdf

And sorry, I don't give vets a pass for such actions. In fact, as one I expect them to know and employ their capabilities better than the average citizen.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    We all have opinions: People are sick of terrifying homeless nut jobs berating normal people among many other horrors perpetrated by the homeless...

He wouldn't have died if the police were allowed to do their jobs.

I'm surprised more aren't killed...

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    We all have opinions: People are sick of terrifying homeless nut jobs berating normal people among many other horrors perpetrated by the homeless...

He wouldn't have died if the police were allowed to do their jobs.

I'm surprised more aren't killed...
    Perhaps if the LEOs in NYC had not had large numbers quit or were affected by the defunding efforts there would have been a LEO responding. I can imagine that NYPD and the transit cops are discouraged by the Madhatter DA's turning perps back on the street without even a slap on the wrist. Voters in NYC are getting what they voted for.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    First and foremost, the Marine will not be charged.

Still, I have issues with him placing the guy in a chokehold.

While he was acting in a 'hostile and erratic manner,' there are no reports of weapons of any kind nor that he actually assaulted anyone.

Granted, he did throw garbage at some of the commuters; but I still don't think that justifies what is now considered deadly force.

The DOJ has directed law enforcement agencies to change policy to prohibit such tactics unless deadly force would have been authorized, which in this case it wasn't (would he had been justified in shooting the man?), so similar actions by civilians which have a high probability of a fatal outcome should also be avoided.

https://www.justice.gov/d9/pages/at...straint_knock_and_announce_policy_final_0.pdf

And sorry, I don't give vets a pass for such actions. In fact, as one I expect them to know and employ their capabilities better than the average citizen.
    Why do you think he won’t be charged? I bet he is charged.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Blems are only looking for excuses to go onto another killing, murdering, raping and looting spree.
    But I am surprised the police did not charge the Marine. Can the DA still charge now?
    If the man was no danger to anyone, there was no need for the use of force. But what is done is done.
    Given the racial profile of this situation, I am really surprised the kid isn't rotting in jail as we speak. This is the NYC, the bastion of leftists, communists and libtards. How is he still walking the streets freely?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Al Sharpton involved. There will be charges. From what I have seen though I can't say lethal force was justified.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    crime.jpg

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    As others have said, he will be charged. AOC and BLM are already protesting and screaming about how he was murdered. They need another George Floyd to fund raise off of. They will ignore his known mental illness & the 40+ arrests he had and will instead post pics of him from 15-20 years ago as a Michael Jackson impersonator and say the system (ironically - the system they they put in place) failed him.

The search for more money based off of faux outrage is their bread & butter. Without the victim card, they would have to accept responsibility for their own actions and that's something they will never do.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Ben Crump will fly into town in his private jet soon and arrange for a $25 million payout.
    Half going to him.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas

It's worse than that.

The U.S.M.C. provides about 15 minutes of training on how to choke a person into unconsciousness.

That would be like me giving you 15 minutes training on how to fly a helicopter, and you thinking you'd mastered it well enough to safely take your friends for helicopter rides.

Top Bottom