• Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    TL;DR the rest
    Well, you just made my point about the faulty usage of words and definitions because in word and in deed - the meanings of words are not whatever we want them to be or whatever we want to change them to be useful by us when in fact they mean something else. It is one of the biggest problems with the left that exists. I see little reason for others to do likewise and just screw things up further by changing definitions of words because merely because they suit the needs of the person making the changes.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Hipsters - flannel & denim, thick rimmed plastic glasses wearing, neck beard growing goofs. May or may not know how to properly hold a pistol. Drinks only either small batch craft beer, or shitty cheap beer. Only dirt on their work boots comes from the walk across the you-pick apple orchard. Smokes a pipe because all the other hipsters do it.

OGnx5vd.jpg

And thus concludes this presentation :laughing:
    Dang it! I'm almost a hipster!!!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It is always nice to have an intelligent, friendly and pleasant conversation even when the parties involved disagree - it often makes for an interesting conversation as I see it but just not happening today I guess. As I said earlier, the subject gets me going but just so you are aware - nothing personal meant by it in your or the OP's direction. I was merely getting my thoughts across or trying to do so with some of the reasoning behind them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom