Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Been watching a pretty "fair and balanced" LOL "BLOG" for about an hour now live feed etc. Interesting perspective, curious about the deal brokered between Belarus and Wagner?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    For putin to deal meant he couldn't stop them. Especially if he bailed on Moscow and the mayor/gov of the region concerned that they couldn't stop them.

Now how weak is putin from this.

And after Amazon just delivered a whole case of extra buttery popcorn.

I guess I'll have to save it for our local fed plant's "we the people" action or just listen to morning Joe on MSDNC cause according to him were in a insurrection 24 x 7. MIKA must be feeding him the good cool aid at home.

Last edited:

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    You could be right.
    e89eb71a578880550171d93cc44e7633.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    I haven't seen anything directly from Prigozhin yet, maybe just Lukashenko blowing smoke out his ass?

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    So, I'm only following what I'm reading here. First off, sucks the overthrow of Putin is seemingly not going to happen. My impression: Putin ran off like a bitch, then had his ally talk to the dude that ran him off to come up with a deal to save his ass. How does this not make Putin look weak as hell? Also, does the head of Wagner actually believe that Putin (or anyone else over there) is going to stick to the terms and not harm the Wagner troops? There's no way I'd make a deal with someone like Putin and ever turn my back on the guy. Not a chance. People like Putin don't care about promises they made. The guy is a snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So, I'm only following what I'm reading here. First off, sucks the overthrow of Putin is seemingly not going to happen. My impression: Putin ran off like a bitch, then had his ally talk to the dude that ran him off to come up with a deal to save his ass. How does this not make Putin look weak as hell? Also, does the head of Wagner actually believe that Putin (or anyone else over there) is going to stick to the terms and not harm the Wagner troops? There's no way I'd make a deal with someone like Putin and ever turn my back on the guy. Not a chance. People like Putin don't care about promises they made. The guy is a snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <>

If Putin is a “snake”, he’s certainly still a DANGEROUS “snake” !

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yevgeny Prigozhin, the owner of the Wagner paramilitary group, said his forces will stop their march on Moscow and return to their camps to avoid bloodshed, as the Belarus president Aleksandr Lukashenko announced a deal to halt the armed confrontation threatening Russia.

Lukashenko, who said he spent most of Saturday negotiating with Prigozhin and Russian President Vladimir Putin, said an agreement was reached “that unleashing a bloodbath on the territory of Russia was unacceptable.” The deal offered to Prigozhin is “absolutely advantageous and acceptable,” and will involve unspecified security guarantees for Wagner, he added. There were no further details.

If Prigozhin does a deal with Putin, he is not very bright.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Prigozhin is getting what he asked for the two leaders going away, in return it sounds like wagner will be rolled into the normal MoD military and Prigozhin goes into exile in Belarus
    27d027882aea4fc61b02329e6b81f922.jpg
    d2f994a2dee8dcef48da5b0b3c7e690c.jpg
    31a0dff215e5fdc5870d73cdca7b046d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Wagner - It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I hope this does not lead to a second front being opened from Belarus.

Oh well.

Maybe Putin will pull some troops and equipment out of Ukraine and station them around Moscow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom