• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Georgia may take advantage and take back their land that putin invaded and captured
    cfaa64e0ef1d45004fa215bf7745201f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    As Wagner columns moved toward Moscow Saturday, they were attacked by Russian aircraft in the Voronezh region, some 300 miles south of the capital. Videos from the area showed the city of Voronezh’s main fuel depot ablaze, a Ka-52 helicopter destroying a vehicle, and another helicopter narrowly escaping a Wagner antiaircraft missile. A Russian plane was also shot down.

Full blown civil war.

Prigozhin is a mercenary. Wonder if he was paid to do this?

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What are the chances that whatever regime takes over Russia after putin will be worse?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    The Wagner chief has commented that Putin invaded Ukraine under false pretenses. This and just common sense makes me think that if he is successful in overthrowing Putin he will at least not go on the offensive in Ukraine. He would have his hands full consolidating his position in Russia. Might even pull back.

Or might not.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

F Y I

OAN-News is re-running right-now the Rudy/Rion interviews of the pror Ukrainian Officials who were ousted in the Biden-CIA coup of the 2010’s.

One could watch them now, including the previous A G’s descriptions of crimes the US was doing in Ukraine back then.

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Another update:
    While Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the Russian president remained in the Kremlin, flight-monitoring services showed that at least two special flight-squadron aircraft used by Russia’s top leadership left the capital for St. Petersburg on Saturday. Russian troops started preparing fortifications on approaches to Moscow.

Some Russian troops appear to be joining Wagner, others are standing down.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Large numbers of Russian troops gathered on the roads leading to Moscow on Saturday morning, but it wasn’t clear whether they would be willing to fight Wagner, with its ferocious reputation.

Rostov, 600 miles south from Moscow, is the main logistical hub for Russian forces operating in Ukraine. Even though Prigozhin said he is not interfering with the campaign against Ukrainian forces, Wagner’s takeover of the city is bound to have immediate consequences on the battlefield.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    What do you think about dividing Russia up by giving more land to surrounding countries. Maybe dividing up the power and resources in the region would lessen the chance of this happening again. Just a thought for discussion.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What do you think about dividing Russia up by giving more land to surrounding countries. Maybe dividing up the power and resources in the region would lessen the chance of this happening again. Just a thought for discussion.

Probably a can of worms.

I see post WWI Europe type issues if that happens. Certainly could be wrong though.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    I'm flipping around news channels, reports that Prigozhin turning Wagner columns around...

edit: hate to post a cnn link, but only one with latest update:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

F Y I

OAN-News is re-running right-now the Rudy/Rion interviews of the pror Ukrainian Officials who were ousted in the Biden-CIA coup of the 2010’s.

One could watch them now, including the previous A G’s descriptions of crimes the US was doing in Ukraine back then.

<>
    Not this shit again.

For the record we all know about corruption in Ukraine, then and now. No one thinks you're pushing propaganda mis informed or lying.

Back to our regularly scheduled coup.

Shit I need more buttery topping.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I'm flipping around news channels, reports that Prigozhin turning Wagner columns around...

edit: hate to post a cnn link, but only one with latest update:

You could be right.
    e89eb71a578880550171d93cc44e7633.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members