• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    lol. K. I mean, there’s only a recording of him saying it. Weird how the only people arguing against what he said are pro war Americans.

So...Neftali Benet is a "pro-war American". Gotcha. Because he's the main one saying the translation was incorrect and that's not what he said. Unless suddenly you speak Hebrew?

And BTW, I'm much closer to a SME on this than you are, because I actually use sources I'm not afraid to link back to rather than falling back on "well, that doesn't mean you're right" like you do when you're called out on the misinformation you're spreading with no proof.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I haven't been following closely. Who's winning now?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Not a ton has changed since the dam was blown by the russians but you can keep track of lots of events and movement of the front here:

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    1df5192987a601f038d4c94367c68b6d.jpg

Last edited:

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I haven't been following closely. Who's winning now?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Russia has lost a lot of vehicles and moral, Ukraine has lost some vehicles they were given. So the needle is now towards Ukraine winning.

As an Arm Chair General, I think whichever side starts having the most children will win in 20 years. But odds are other countries will stop funding Ukraine prior to that.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So...Neftali Benet is a "pro-war American". Gotcha. Because he's the main one saying the translation was incorrect and that's not what he said. Unless suddenly you speak Hebrew?

And BTW, I'm much closer to a SME on this than you are, because I actually use sources I'm not afraid to link back to rather than falling back on "well, that doesn't mean you're right" like you do when you're called out on the misinformation you're spreading with no proof.

And yet you haven’t linked those sources. You thinking I was talking about Bennet is just one example of you not being able to understand what you’re reading.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And yet you haven’t linked those sources. You thinking I was talking about Bennet is just one example of you not being able to understand what you’re reading.
    People can't understand because you don't offer proof or answer questions.
    I'm still waiting......

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

So, if you weren't talking about Benet, then this was just a bald-faced lie...about your bald faced lies:

What I said about Bennet is what he said. He spoke about it at length, and when asked about it, confirmed that this was what he was saying.

And if it's not Benet, then what talks and who was the person quoted who you've previously said was Benet? Or are you ready to admit you're just making shit up at this point?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Nothing I’ve said has been disproven. You saying it doesn’t mean it’s been disproven. What I said about Bennet is what he said. He spoke about it at length, and when asked about it, confirmed that this was what he was saying.

trump hasn’t refused to take sides in the war when it comes to us funding the proxy war. Can you really not find the town hall yourself?

your last paragraph is about a reply that was to someone else. The person whose quote was directly above that portion of my reply, not you.
    If not Benet who?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    As an Arm Chair General, I think whichever side starts having the most children will win in 20 years.
    Ukrainian and ethnic Russian demographics are essentially terminal at this point. On a timeline of ~50 years (probably much less, especially for Ukraine), they both lose.

They can't have enough babies to correct the problem. They can try. Hungary is giving couples 25% off their taxes for life for each baby. Four kids means the equivalent of never paying income tax again. They'll also lend couples ~$36k right now, a loan that will be entirely forgiven once the couple has 3 children.

Maybe desperate measures like that could work but I doubt it.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Ukrainian and ethnic Russian demographics are essentially terminal at this point. On a timeline of ~50 years (probably much less, especially for Ukraine), they both lose.

They can't have enough babies to correct the problem. They can try. Hungary is giving couples 25% off their taxes for life for each baby. Four kids means the equivalent of never paying income tax again. They'll also lend couples ~$36k right now, a loan that will be entirely forgiven once the couple has 3 children.
    Maybe desperate measures like that could work but I doubt it.
    Crap. Where were those offers when I was young?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    People can't understand because you don't offer proof or answer questions.
    I'm still waiting......

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

we have discussed the bennet interview multiple times on here. Not too long ago, one of the people who is saying I’m wrong shared a link in an attempt to prove me wrong, that contained the dialogue showing that what I said was actually the correct translation of what was said. When I mentioned this, he kept demanding proof. How does that make sense? If someone either won’t read what they share, or doesn’t understand what they are reading, why would I bother going out of my way to find information for them? Plus, if people are smarter than me like they are saying, then they should have already seen the interview and don’t need a link.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom