• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How about we discuss what are propaganda sources.

They are in every country and many other news sources are simply parroting back to the propaganda.

For instance, on this most recent discussion regarding who stopped the talks between Russian and Ukrane. While Havok refuses to post his source it is clearly tass or a source thand repeated tass's report. In the tass report their source is a Russian official who said talks were progressing till the U S killed them. Several other pro Russian news sources repeated this line.

The negotiators involved, stated several times than talk ended after Russian war crimes were discovered, peroid.

He discussed other places the opinions as to weather they would work or not but never Said the US killed them.

So is tass a propaganda source? If they continue to parrot the gooberment line regardless of truth and facts one would have to say yes.

We have seen the same thing in the US the last few years.

Should they be listed Gove funded or supported?
    @Havok1

Just in case you forgot...

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Dude, we've gone round and round with you over this...

1) The USA can't "block" something that would never have happened. Effective negotiations only occur when both sides want to find a way to not lose, save face or to conclude an unpopular war. Both parties still think they have political points to gain by fighting so neither was going to meaningfully negotiate even if they sat at the table together.

2) multiple parties including the mediator say the US didn't meddle.

Yea you have, and continuing to do so doesn’t make you any more right than you were to begin with.
    Link?

I believe it was in his CNN town hall.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Which is...100% right. You can keep denying the facts and sticking to your preferred version, but at this point it's just sad.
    Yes i know I was right. Not sure why you’re saying I’m denying facts though. I’m not the guy who said what trump would do while having no idea that Trump recently said we shouldn’t be wasting money on ukraine. Maybe you made an error in your post?

I am still waiting on how we can block it if both sides really want to negotiate......
    The suspense is killing me.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Do you struggle with how Biden took a $5m bribe, or had the ukranian prosecutor fired as well?

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I don't think anyone here ever mentioned it (if I mispeak ok)
    If so certainly don't think anyone defended it, really c'mon man

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yes i know I was right. Not sure why you’re saying I’m denying facts though. I’m not the guy who said what trump would do while having no idea that Trump recently said we shouldn’t be wasting money on ukraine. Maybe you made an error in your post?

Do you struggle with how Biden took a $5m bribe, or had the ukranian prosecutor fired as well?

Oh, such a clever word game pretending I somehow agreed your repeatedly disproven line about Benet's negotiations is true. What are you, twelve? Benet himself has said the quote was a mistranslation and that he never claimed the US interfered in the negotiations, but you still insist you know what he said better than he does.

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to pick a stance on Ukraine. As for what you claim Trump recently said...show proof. I know you won't. Link to it. Show us.

Now, why do you think I "struggle" with Biden's corruption? Which, by the way, is irrelevant to this discussion? Do you struggle with the idea that opposing Russia does not equate to supporting Joe Biden or any other Democrat? You seem to struggle with the concept of "facts" so I suppose so.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

I don't struggle with Biden committing an illegal act at all. He has admitted it on the world news for all to see. And there is more than enough evidence of even more crimes. He should have been indicted long before he could get in office.
    But that does not stop anyone from negotiating if they want to. If they do negotiate, what is he going to do? Threaten to commit another crime? Maybe throw a temper tantrun? I know,,,maybe he will be really mean and make a big mess with his next ice cream cone. That will teach them not to mess with him!!!

C'mon maan. We are still waiting. Give us the low down. If they really want to negotiate, what CAN Joe Biden going to do to stop it and force either side not too?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Oh, such a clever word game pretending I somehow agreed your repeatedly disproven line about Benet's negotiations is true. What are you, twelve? Benet himself has said the quote was a mistranslation and that he never claimed the US interfered in the negotiations, but you still insist you know what he said better than he does.

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to pick a stance on Ukraine. As for what you claim Trump recently said...show proof. I know you won't. Link to it. Show us.

Now, why do you think I "struggle" with Biden's corruption? Which, by the way, is irrelevant to this discussion? Do you struggle with the idea that opposing Russia does not equate to supporting Joe Biden or any other Democrat? You seem to struggle with the concept of "facts" so I suppose so.
    Nothing I’ve said has been disproven. You saying it doesn’t mean it’s been disproven. What I said about Bennet is what he said. He spoke about it at length, and when asked about it, confirmed that this was what he was saying.

trump hasn’t refused to take sides in the war when it comes to us funding the proxy war. Can you really not find the town hall yourself?

your last paragraph is about a reply that was to someone else. The person whose quote was directly above that portion of my reply, not you.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Nothing I’ve said has been disproven. You saying it doesn’t mean it’s been disproven. What I said about Bennet is what he said. He spoke about it at length, and when asked about it, confirmed that this was what he was saying.

Yes, it has. Damn near EVERYTHING you've said has been disproven. Especially this thing with Benet, by Benet himself. The man you claim you're quoting has said himself that he did not say that. But you refuse to admit it. See, it's not me "saying it doesn't", it's Neftali Benet himself saying it. I link to sources, you sit back and say "just because you say it doesn't mean it's true..." Do you even comprehend the difference?

Look, at this point you've pretty much buffooned yourself. If you want anyone to believe one word of what you claim, post a link to a source. PROVE IT if you're going to claim it. Just like I did when I disproved your claims about Benet. If you're so knowledgeable about what's going on, post a link to anything, any shred of evidence, that backs your claims up.

You can't.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This thread is like watching a never ending tennis match... back and forth ad nauseum. The Russian aggression and confusing response by our Fed/POTUS may push us into a world war and we are acting like we are in Lilliput arguing which end of the egg is supposed to be cracked open. Since Ukraine has fallen out of the news cycle to some degree, there is very little cover of the war by any honest source. Perhaps we could tone down the point-counter point and get back to Ukraine and the Russian invasion thereof.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yes, it has. Damn near EVERYTHING you've said has been disproven. Especially this thing with Benet, by Benet himself. The man you claim you're quoting has said himself that he did not say that. But you refuse to admit it. See, it's not me "saying it doesn't", it's Neftali Benet himself saying it. I link to sources, you sit back and say "just because you say it doesn't mean it's true..." Do you even comprehend the difference?

Look, at this point you've pretty much buffooned yourself. If you want anyone to believe one word of what you claim, post a link to a source. PROVE IT if you're going to claim it. Just like I did when I disproved your claims about Benet. If you're so knowledgeable about what's going on, post a link to anything, any shred of evidence, that backs your claims up.

You can't.
    lol. K. I mean, there’s only a recording of him saying it. Weird how the only people arguing against what he said are pro war Americans.

Also, not sure why you think I care if you believe what I say. You’re not exactly an SME on this topic.

That your own "source" states your purportion is incorrect.

No it doesn’t.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom