Not open for further replies.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The aerial photographs I saw looked like they were close together and at least 2 platoons in the one photograph that would suggest the two that got taken out, with the third probably further away.

4 M2 Bradley’s make a platoon, 8 would be 2 platoons. That’s 2/3rds of a company in one photograph I saw.

Do you feel the photographs are fake, that the media put out?

View attachment 391833

Could be AI faked, however if that photograph is real I'm not even an armored tactics expert and I know that is HORRIFIC positioning.
    Target Sports

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Some folks on here don't care for Trump. I understand because I think he is a jackass. While POTUS, he did do what he said he was going to to some degree. He sure didn't drain the swamp. If anyone can think of a candidate for POTUS in the 24 election who brings more to the table they should tout him/her rather than just complain about Trump. Perhaps you would prefer the 97 year old obiden stay in four more or perhaps Kamala? They certainly have made their mark on our country "BUILD BACK BITTER!"
    I agree, he's not without issues.....maybe he's learned a little bit since last go'round don't know? But he certainly knows the monster now. I simply hadn't heard him elaborate about how he'd stop the mess in Ukraine, and since the above poster thinks he knows Trump's plans maybe he'd be good enough to share

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Could be AI faked, however if that photograph is real I'm not even an armored tactics expert and I know that is HORRIFIC positioning.

I can only assume if it was an AI fake, between computer experts, our media with their sources, and our Government with its satellites and drones, would quickly debunk it.

Then again it took a while to know the Ghost of Ukraine was a video game, and I have seen many videos of simulators post on line of “real war footage”…

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Maybe the Uk shouldn't drive on a well marked road? And maybe send scouts into the tree line adjacent? At minimum scout the attack road beforehand? IIRC Custer had the same problem.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I can only assume if it was an AI fake, between computer experts, our media with their sources, and our Government with its satellites and drones, would quickly debunk it.

Then again it took a while to know the Ghost of Ukraine was a video game, and I have seen many videos of simulators post on line of “real war footage”…
    You trust "DC" to dispense and disseminate "TRUTH" I'm sorry, can I have a couple cases of that KOOL-AID??

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I agree, he's not without issues.....maybe he's learned a little bit since last go'round don't know? But he certainly knows the monster now. I simply hadn't heard him elaborate about how he'd stop the mess in Ukraine, and since the above poster thinks he knows Trump's plans maybe he'd be good enough to share

My guess is Trump will let Zelensky know that America will no longer be the primary funding for Ukraine, and work out terms for Zelensky to surrender and inform his fighters of the surrender.

Then after things are worked out with Zelensky let Putin know that he is about to make the most important decisions in his life, on his fate and his counties fate, but that he can save face and be give concessions, and a way out.

Then Trump can have America and Allie’s invade Ukraine, get a terms of surrender, and set up Nation Building with a new leader for Ukraine, as once America invaded and holds a non NATO country, an attack against one is an attack against all, and most Russians are not dumb enough to want to fight Americans, let alone NATO. CONPLAN 0173.

America is never an occupying force, even though we never tend to leave places we invaded… and Ukraine could easily become a new duty station for soldiers like Korea, Panama, Japan, Germany, etc…

But, Putin would have to be given some land and allowed back into global trade, which would help global economic growth and energy. Also set labs and weapon systems would not be allowed to operate in Ukraine. Some people still don’t know all the reasons Russia invaded, based on American actions/CIA scuttlebutt.

You just have let Zelensky and Putin know what their options really are.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    You trust "DC" to dispense and disseminate "TRUTH" I'm sorry, can I have a couple cases of that KOOL-AID??

I trust DC to expose information that benefits them. DC does not want people knowing how many millions of dollars and tech Russia got, and if they could debunk it, I think they damn sure would have. But they have not…

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    My guess is Trump will let Zelensky know that America will no longer be the primary funding for Ukraine, and work out terms for Zelensky to surrender and inform his fighters of the surrender.

Then after things are worked out with Zelensky let Putin know that he is about to make the most important decisions in his life, on his fate and his counties fate, but that he can save face and be give concessions, and a way out.

Then Trump can have America and Allie’s invade Ukraine, get a terms of surrender, and set up Nation Building with a new leader for Ukraine, as once America invaded and holds a non NATO country, an attack against one is an attack against all, and most Russians are not dumb enough to want to fight Americans, let alone NATO. CONPLAN 0173.

America is never an occupying force, even though we never tend to leave places we invaded… and Ukraine could easily become a new duty station for soldiers like Korea, Panama, Japan, Germany, etc…

But, Putin would have to be given some land and allowed back into global trade, which would help global economic growth and energy. Also set labs and weapon systems would not be allowed to operate in Ukraine. Some people still don’t know all the reasons Russia invaded, based on American actions/CIA scuttlebutt.

I doubt Trump will end that war, in spite of his bragging.

The U.S. ain't the only country supporting Ukraine.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Take our money out of the war and stop blocking negotiations and it will probably be over rather quickly.

The only real significance of the tanks is that giving them to ukraine was a waste of tanks.
    No one blocked negotiations!

Despite being beat about the head with facts you keep pretending the US somehow did something to stop Ukraine and Russia from talking... neither party had or has a good reason to negotiate, even now neither does.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Trump actually began providing really support after he became president in 2016. I suspect he will give them F16s and lots more stuff to **** up the russians.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Despite being beat about the head with facts you keep pretending the US somehow did something to stop Ukraine and Russia from talking... neither party had or has a good reason to negotiate, even now neither does.

I am still trying to figure out how the U.S. is blocking negotiations between ANY 2 Countries. Let alone Russia and Ukraine.
    Would someone please tell this poor dum country boy just how we are FORCING them to not negotiate a cease fire or end to hostilities.
    Do we have some way to keep them from communicating? Threats? I'll take anything plausible or possible.
    Just not "because Biden says so".

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

The US blocked negotiations. That being inconvenient for you doesn’t make it untrue.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Trump actually began providing really support after he became president in 2016. I suspect he will give them F16s and lots more stuff to **** up the russians.

Trump has stated recently that we should stop providing aid.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The US blocked negotiations. That being inconvenient for you doesn’t make it untrue.
    Dude, we've gone round and round with you over this...

1) The USA can't "block" something that would never have happened. Effective negotiations only occur when both sides want to find a way to not lose, save face or to conclude an unpopular war. Both parties still think they have political points to gain by fighting so neither was going to meaningfully negotiate even if they sat at the table together.

2) multiple parties including the mediator say the US didn't meddle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994