Capitol Armory ad

Tyranny?: Why the ATF (Biden' s AFT) MUST BE Weaponized by the Commies...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is this tyranny?

• Yes - Genuine.

• No - I support the 2nd... BUT....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    Gun control is a losing argument, so they have to resort to agenda-pushes w/out due process:

1650723803646.png

More people using logic and buying guns, rather than knee-jerk emotional outcries for legislation, and we can't have that..
    It defeats their narrative.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    People will buy more guns the more they feel threatened that they will not be able to buy guns, at least until they can no longer buy guns, and then what they will do remains to be seen...

...but, it may not be pretty.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    30 super carry. Its so stupid I've already erased it from my brain

Several years back I helped care for the two NOPD officers who had been shot upper mid-abdomen on a "traffic stop". Both had extensive internal injuries from a regular .380. It was a bad deal all around, as the two who were shot & hit were the only two out of the six officers who weren't wearing body armor. I was very surprised by the extent of the injuries from a .380 !

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Some distributors are pushing the S&W in that caliber pretty hard.....and cheap...<$400.00

Other than Nighthawk's 1911, AFAIK no one else is making pistols in that caliber...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Some distributors are pushing the S&W in that caliber pretty hard.....and cheap...<$400.00

Other than Nighthawk's 1911, AFAIK no one else is making pistols in that caliber...

Again, do any of us know someone that owns one? LOL The gun shills on youtube pushed it pretty hard. I doubt any of them carry a 30SC as their sidearm. I'll stick with 9mm until mass adoption by NATO of another caliber.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Was at Academy yesterday to pick up her from a trip, went in to look around. Gun desk had a line, on Sunday! They had mostly pistols and ammo, no reloading stuff, few rifles. Few looking at clothes and shoes, couple people in the fishing dept. Actually just went in to use restroom, sat in lot for an hour waiting. Women, got a text, be there at 4pm, then 30 min out, then 40 min out.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    I had never shot .380 before, as 9mm was what I was issued, I assumed 9mm was best...
    I have ALWAYS HATED .380 since I started reloading 9mm, as it ALWAYS gets in my 9mm range pickup brass (wife, son, and daughter always "helped" with range pick-up).

Saw the Ruger LCP MAX .380, realized it held as many in the mag as my Sig 365, BUT substantially smaller, and said... SURE, I'll try it for $269 for the gun and one mag... It was thinner than the 365, and the barrel was not even half as thick, from a quick glance... Nice and LIGHT, and came with a pocket holster.

I took it to the range and the factory-new SD/HD JHP hot loads surprised me, and the FMJ range fodder I got were zippy too.

If I never have any malfunctions with it, I will continue to carry it, but I have a friend that had the Ruger LC-9(or was it LC-9s?), and it had some issues and they fixed it when he sent it in.

Currently, I'd trust my life to .380, in the LCP MAX, in ordinary circumstances (going to the gas station) as a carry-piece.
    At Walmart, I'll pack a 9mm, though... :D

Top Bottom