• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The way I see things is that we would not have near the amount of crime we have if politicians would punish them severely instead of giving them plea bargains, parole, and good time. And stop coddling them in prisons.
    I'm sure you will be happy to double all your taxes to pay for it.

Just saying.
    ARJ Defense ad

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I'm sure you will be happy to double all your taxes to pay for it.

Just saying.
    Nonsense, After a year or two when the thugs realize they aren't getting out, crime would drop. Also dropping would be a lot of things now we do pay for just to keep rounding the criminal scum up after they are released and re-offend.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    The way I see things is that we would not have near the amount of crime we have if politicians would punish them severely instead of giving them plea bargains, parole, and good time. And stop coddling them in prisons.
    We used to hang horse thieves…do the same thing to car thieves, violent criminals, illegal aliens…I can dream.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Says houston in ad but in txt he says san Antonio . But will ship! And shipping is "swift"
    # is txt only.
    I tell him my colleague is in sa
    Crickets...
    Yes I flagged ad

Buy from reputable dealers or roll the dice.

I have never been burned because I don’t treat buying guns like a craps table in Vegas.

It has worked out 100% in my favor thus far.

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    DFW, TX
    Use that little IP tracker feature, its not foolproof, but if the seller says he is in Waco and the IP address shows New York, his prices are low, and he just joined recently odds are its a scam. Some scammers are a bit better than others though, so be careful. If I am still unsure about someone I always ask them for a specific picture of something and they usually say they can't for some BS reason or another - then I found my answer. FTF only will rarely get you ripped off, but I have heard about a scumbag that grabbed a pistol the seller was selling and just took off on foot with it once. Don't fall for some shipping scam.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I think if we kill scammers, we'd have less scammers. By kill I mean make it a capital offense and execute legally.

I don’t know about killing them. Seems a bit harsh.

Don’t get me wrong I despise scammers, especially the ones who prey on the elderly. That is just douchebaggery at the lowest level.

I think maybe if we slowly crushed their balls in a vice & left them there for a few days to contemplate their evil ways it would truly make a difference in their pathetic little life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I don’t know about killing them. Seems a bit harsh.

Don’t get me wrong I despise scammers, especially the ones who prey on the elderly. That is just douchebaggery at the lowest level.

I think maybe if we slowly crushed their balls in a vice & left them there for a few days to contemplate their evil ways it would truly make a difference in their pathetic little life.

And then kill them.

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    I've had great luck with three purchases, including one today. I only meet face to face, I also use the IP map to verify the seller before expressing interest in their product. I'm a happy buyer.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    One prone to such mischief and transgression should be quartered In the public square by tying each of the bastard’s four limbs to a different horse and spurring them in different directions. Only then will my anger be satiated.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    One prone to such mischief and transgression should be quartered In the public square by tying each of the bastard’s four limbs to a different horse and spurring them in different directions. Only then will my anger be satiated.

And then we’ll crush their balls in a vise.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And then we’ll crush their balls in a vise.

I had a old boss who thought the web between his thumb and index finger was his "foreskin". He would choke up on the handle of the vise and the web would get pinched as he tightened or loosened the vise and one day he, with customers in the bicycle shop, loudly exclaimed:

"dont you hate it when you get your foreskin caught in the vise"

We were all dumbfounded and it took us a moment to figure out/remember he was an idiot and he didn't mean what we all heard. We didn't correct him and it became a running joke among us employees and he never knew we were making fun of him.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    I had a old boss who thought the web between his thumb and index finger was his "foreskin". He would choke up on the handle of the vise and the web would get pinched as he tightened or loosened the vise and one day he, with customers in the bicycle shop, loudly exclaimed:

"dont you hate it when you get your foreskin caught in the vise"

We were all dumbfounded and it took us a moment to figure out/remember he was an idiot and he didn't mean what we all heard. We didn't correct him and it became a running joke among us employees and he never knew we were making fun of him.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Dayyyymnn. That’s awesome!

That’s as good as an old man I had for a patient one day ask me if the radiation he was receiving in an exam was going to harm his ovaries .

Top Bottom