• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    No. 1 for me as a club member is the Dallas Pistol Club located in Carrollton, TX (they used to be in Dallas but moved in 1970s). DPC has club matches and hosts a number of outside groups shooting every thing except center fire rifles and pistol caliber carbines. The club's special use permit from city doesn't allow shooting those firearms on the range (but the Carrolton Police Dept does!!!!). This is a private club but non-members are always welcome during scheduled events. Check out the website for 2022 calendar of events, photos, match registration and location.

No. 2 is the North Texas Shooter's Association in Sanger, TX (north of Denton). As a private club they also welcome non-members during scheduled events. I have been going there the first Saturday of the month for five years to shoot in the center fire carbine match. They have an extensive events schedule as they can shoot skeet/traps, PCC, center fire rifles, pistol, etc. Check out the website for 2022 calendar of events, photos, match registration and location.

kmcn762

That guy with the milsurps
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2021
    Pflugerville
    Another couple of excellent ranges in the DFW area are:

1. B-Tactical
      1. No dumb rules against FMJ, friendly knowledge staff, steel out to 400yds, $20 a day
    2. ETTS
      1. Plenty of tac bays all with steel, usually not too busy, can run around and do drills, about $30 a day
      2. With membership they have steel out to 1200yd I believe

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Tro_tro9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2022
    McKinny, Tx
    No. 1 for me as a club member is the Dallas Pistol Club located in Carrollton, TX (they used to be in Dallas but moved in 1970s). DPC has club matches and hosts a number of outside groups shooting every thing except center fire rifles and pistol caliber carbines. The club's special use permit from city doesn't allow shooting those firearms on the range (but the Carrolton Police Dept does!!!!). This is a private club but non-members are always welcome during scheduled events. Check out the website for 2022 calendar of events, photos, match registration and location.

No. 2 is the North Texas Shooter's Association in Sanger, TX (north of Denton). As a private club they also welcome non-members during scheduled events. I have been going there the first Saturday of the month for five years to shoot in the center fire carbine match. They have an extensive events schedule as they can shoot skeet/traps, PCC, center fire rifles, pistol, etc. Check out the website for 2022 calendar of events, photos, match registration and location.

I’ll have to check out NTSA…thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Any areas that let you shoot steel ammo (7.62x39) without throwing a hissy fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try North TX Shooting Association, private club but make a friend with a member and go as a guest. Or try the 1st Sat of the month carbine match as a non-member like me.

630skirmish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2022
    Irving Texas
    Another couple of excellent ranges in the DFW area are:

1. B-Tactical
      1. No dumb rules against FMJ, friendly knowledge staff, steel out to 400yds, $20 a day
    2. ETTS
      1. Plenty of tac bays all with steel, usually not too busy, can run around and do drills, about $30 a day
      2. With membership they have steel out to 1200yd I believe

Are the barriers between shooters dirt or steel? This place looks like it would be worth the drive.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way

A nice facility.
    I haven't been in a while.

I shot a club prs match here last year and it was setup nice. Their clay range is well known for most scatter gun enthusiasts.

Top Bottom