• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    Hi guys I looked and haven’t seen another post about this. I know that Toyota Tundra and Sequoia cats are the Hot item for Cat thieves right now. If you own a Gen 2 Tundra or Sequoia they are really easy to cut off, but there’s a guy in Cypress he’s a guy one man small business that makes Shields that bolt up to the frame that protects them from being stolen. The reason I’m posting this is I have them on my Tundra and they definitely saved me from getting mine stolen last night at the Embassy Suites in College Station. There were at least three trucks that got theirs stolen and passed mine up because of the Shields. This is the second time they saved me lots of headaches.

here’s a link to his website: https://valhallasshields.com/
    ARJ Defense ad

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    It's been bad for awhile and it also depends on the cat location. Mine are high and tight with no room to cut the top since it bolts onto the exhaust manifold. Plus you'd need to pull the wheel, fender and fender well to get to the top side on the newer version Wrangler.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Where do they sell them? The recycling centers all require you to show a title in your name now...
    They probably go to mexico. Used to be a few buyers on the market place but havent seem them lately. And then there's always the black market. The thieves make good cash and the buyers make Bank.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom