• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And just what are you basing YOUR predictions on? Because I'm not seeing any interest on the part of Trump even to even try again. And unless there is major upheaval in the Republican party, they are as much a part of the swamp as the Democrats.

So exactly where is the support he would need to seek re-election? IMO it's just not there.

But again, just in what way does this have any impact or influence on your life if you are running away to another country to live?
    Have you noticed how many Trump flags and signs there are still out?

Once or twice a week I have someone yell positive things or pull next to me and point at their MAGA hat or something after they see my TRUMP/PENCE sticker.

There is a TON of vocal support for Trump, even here in Trais County.

Nationally look at CPAC's polling, Trump was the pick by a wide margin.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Have you noticed how many Trump flags and signs there are still out?

Once or twice a week I have someone yell positive things or pull next to me and point at their MAGA hat or something after they see my TRUMP/PENCE sticker.

There is a TON of vocal support for Trump, even here in Trais County.

Nationally look at CPAC's polling, Trump was the pick by a wide margin.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

I have seen it as well around here. Some people are trying to cling to the past and not move ahead. Hoping for something to change the results of the election.

Some doctors might even say that was a bit delusional and not very healthy.

It bothered me deeply, and even angered me the election was stolen, defrauded and tampered with, and Biden and Harris got elected. But I am not going to sit around and dwell on it forovr six months.

That wasted time and energy, could be better utilized looking for answers and solutions to beating the Democrats the next elections.

I voted for Trump, twice. But facing the reality, Trump will never get elected again. The first time was a fluke. Hillary, was suppose to have won in 2016. I fully believe that election was rigged for Hillary to win. They just a much better job at rigging it for Biden than they did for Hillary. What we need to focus on is getting back our elections to being fair and balanced, because without that, it really doesn't matter a whole lot of who runs.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Skipped pages 4 & 5. I think DeSantis is going to be the Republican nominee for 2024. The Republican's don't have anyone else, other than maybe Kristi Noem, who have stood against lock downs, kept their states open and their economies moving along in the same way those two have. A DeSantis/Noem ticket would be pretty solid. People are sick of the lock downs, they're sick of the destruction being levied by tyants who've gone off the deep end. A lot of libs have buyer's remorse over sleepy Joe and Kamel-toe. We have 2 more years for another solid contender to emerge, but I have a feeling President Trump will be more of a guiding light / figurehead, and won't actually be running again, he'll throw in behind someone like Ron DeSantis.
    Noem backed off of no men in women's sports. She is toast.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Coop45,

For starters, she has last the MOTHER'S VOTE, as I don't know a single MOM who approves of MEN competing in WOMEN'S SPORTS. - NOT EVEN ONE.

FYI, my lady was a FIELD HOCKEY star in HS & also played volleyball at her RC women's college.
    The word for her, when she heard about this NONSENSE was: LIVID.

She also said that, "Field Hockey is ROUGH ENOUGH without a bunch of men, who are pretending to be young women, playing on the teams."
    (For those of you who have never SEEN a Field Hockey game, it IS rough & serious sprains, broken bones & concussions are COMMON.)

FWIW, long before I met my lady, I dated a LOT of Field Hockey players (mostly) from HOCKADAY SCHOOL in Dallas.
    (Anytime that I ever mentioned "a new girlfriend" to my Aunt Gladys when I was in boarding school, it was a "private joke" between us, as she always said, "Is this one a busty redhead & on crutches, too??".)
    NOTE: MY Aunt was only a few years older than I was & was more like a BIG SISTER than an aunt. = Among other things, she taught me to drive & drink Scotch.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Coop45,

FYI, i was in a conversation with a friend here when I had just posted the comment about my lady's days of playing field hockey/volleyball in HS & college.
    He said, "Isn't she 'kinda small' to play HS/college sports?"

My answer was to quote the late/great Paul "Bear" Bryant the famous Univ. of Alabama FB coach, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    (My lady is just under 60" tall barefooted & wears a size ZERO to a TWO in clothes, depending on the cut. = She has PLENTY of "fight in" her, even at her age of 35yo. - I truly PITY the person who tries to injure Nathan Paul or her.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    I have seen it as well around here. Some people are trying to cling to the past and not move ahead. Hoping for something to change the results of the election.

Some doctors might even say that was a bit delusional and not very healthy.

It bothered me deeply, and even angered me the election was stolen, defrauded and tampered with, and Biden and Harris got elected. But I am not going to sit around and dwell on it forovr six months.

That wasted time and energy, could be better utilized looking for answers and solutions to beating the Democrats the next elections.

I voted for Trump, twice. But facing the reality, Trump will never get elected again. The first time was a fluke. Hillary, was suppose to have won in 2016. I fully believe that election was rigged for Hillary to win. They just a much better job at rigging it for Biden than they did for Hillary. What we need to focus on is getting back our elections to being fair and balanced, because without that, it really doesn't matter a whole lot of who runs.
    I agree with you for most part but still think Trump has a chance. Look at the number, look at his achievements. In the next three years i bet you the U.S economy will stand for nothing. it has only been about 5 months and the price of everything is on the roof. so many bad policies and EO. If Obama screwed up for 8 years and trump can fix it. I am sure he will be able to do the same again. If you think he doesn't have a chance because of all his bad press then you should stay away from liberal news networks because what really matters are results and policies that protects the American people.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I agree with you for most part but still think Trump has a chance. Look at the number, look at his achievements. In the next three years i bet you the U.S economy will stand for nothing. it has only been about 5 months and the price of everything is on the roof. so many bad policies and EO. If Obama screwed up for 8 years and trump can fix it. I am sure he will be able to do the same again. If you think he doesn't have a chance because of all his bad press then you should stay away from liberal news networks because what really matters are results and policies that protects the American people.

In no way am I dismissing what all Trump accomplished. First time I voted for him, I knew I was taking a chance, but there was no way I could stomach voting for Hillary. The second time, I voted without any hesitation because Trump either did what he promised, or was giving an honest effort in trying to deliver on his promises.

And BTW, I am very rarely even watching the news, and don't bother watching any of the liberal news media because of the lies and dishonesty. So I don't even pay attention to any bad press Trump is getting, nor do I really care.

And regardless of what his chances are, and I suspect much lower than they were. Remember the Republicans pretty much threw him under the bus last year. So do you really think they are going to support Trump now if he decided to run again? Very doubtful.

And every bit of that is a huge moot point, if Trump has no interest in running again. And I haven't even seen the least bit of a rumor, or hint he's interested.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    How do you propose going after the commercial sponsors of the media?

You do remember the 1st Amendment? Freedom of the press, and freedom of speech?
    I am suggesting a direct route. Any patriot so inclined just contact the key sponsors of the lying media outlets and let them know that we are tired of their corporate sponsorship of Pravda outlets.
    Free speech does not apply to speech that is harmful to our republic. And lying IS covered under free speech, but is not to be condoned.
    Sorry, not sorry.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I feel like there are a few that refuse to acknowledge any of Trump’s real and significant flaws.

Trump is not my king. I swore no loyalty to him. He is probably not going to be there he best choice in 2024, by policy or by ability to win.

Remember, this forum doesn’t accurately represent the general population and rabid vocal support by a minority doesn’t equal strong support by the largest margin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Has anyone heard definitively that Trump was planning on running again in 2024?

If no one has, Trump running is pure speculation, guessing and maybe even just some wishful thinking on the part of some.

If Trump was going to run again in 2024, he needed to start running a campaign pretty damned soon. The more time that passes, the more people's attentions and memories start to go elsewhere.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Has anyone heard definitively that Trump was planning on running again in 2024?

If no one has, Trump running is pure speculation, guessing and maybe even just some wishful thinking on the part of some.

If Trump was going to run again in 2024, he needed to start running a campaign pretty damned soon. The more time that passes, the more people's attentions and memories start to go elsewhere.

As soon as a candidate announces their intention to run many laws and restrictions come in to play, so it would be strange for anyone to announce this early and probably detrimental.

Trump did say recently in an interview with Candace Owens that he has “big news” coming soon. But it’s Trump so that could be anything or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom