• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I don't think the swamp realizes the groundswell they've created. They think they're ridding themselves of the only POTUS to fight them and not kiss their fucking ass in the last 40 years, but the fact is that they're only emboldening him and growing his support.

Didn't know if I was going to support him in the primary, but I am now. F*ck those establishment bureaucrats.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    lets see how many people will defend trump, the man who threw jan 6 people under the bus because like the rest of them he is a slimey politician.
    in other news, what about those emails eh?

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    People step back and look at the big picture... Question why the elite/left fear Trump so badly. They are willing to do anything and everything to destroy him.
    Damn straight.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @Axxe55 is a hell of a lot more logical than you are.

Why do you always have to put down anyone who doesn't agree with what you post or has a different
    opinion than you?

And, yes. You do this quite often and you always have to make a snide remark about them.
    <>

Have you ever considered seeing a Psychiatrist for your problems ?

Your penchant for getting involved in others’ minor issues, then biowing them up, may be a sign of some serious unresolved conflict.

May GOD help you.

leVieux

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't think the swamp realizes the groundswell they've created. They think they're ridding themselves of the only POTUS to fight them and not kiss their fucking ass in the last 40 years, but the fact is that they're only emboldening him and growing his support.

Didn't know if I was going to support him in the primary, but I am now. F*ck those establishment bureaucrats.
    Have they created a groundswell?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They're doing all they can to keep him Out of the race because his approval ratings scares them to death. He won't win but if he Fuks up the libturds life I'm all for it.
    but nothing they are doing can legally keep trump from running again even aconviction doesn't disqualify him from running he still meets all the constitutional requirements to runhttps://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates
    <>

Your penchant for getting involved in others’ minor issues, then biowing them up, may be a sign of some serious unresolved conflict.

May GOD help you.

leVieux

<>
    mayde you should take your own advice or maybe some one that can helpyou deal with your anger issues an also help you with your social skills becuase the suck big time!

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Now we can rest easy and know this is all bullshit when Mr. RINO himself Mitt Romney supports this Uniparty crap.

“Like all Americans, Mr. Trump is entitled to the presumption of innocence. The government has the burden of proving its charges beyond a reasonable doubt and securing a unanimous verdict by a South Florida jury.

“By all appearances, the Justice Department and special counsel have exercised due care, affording Mr. Trump the time and opportunity to avoid charges that would not generally have been afforded to others.

“Mr. Trump brought these charges upon himself by not only taking classified documents, but by refusing to simply return them when given numerous opportunities to do so.

“These allegations are serious and if proven, would be consistent with his other actions offensive to the national interest, such as withholding defensive weapons from Ukraine for political reasons and failing to defend the Capitol from violent attack and insurrection.”
    https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-statement-on-reports-of-indictment/

• Angry
    Reactions: gll

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

May GOD help you.

leVieux

<>

See.
    There you go. I asked a simple question and you answered back with a smart ass reply.

A Psychiatrist? You have posted that you have worked at, almost, every profession under the sun.

I'm surprised you haven't said YOU were a Psychiatrist.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    de<>

Your penchant for getting involved in others’ minor issues, then blowing them up, may be a sign of some serious unresolved conflict.

May GOD help you.

leVieux

<>
    Take your Lurasidone, and remember you are not a Psychiatrist in real life. If you do not get immediate relief, its ok to take your Amisulpride, you will feel better, but you will also start lactating again.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Have they created a groundswell?
    I know you hope not. But if you think that the swamp going after Trump while either leaving the Clintons, Bidens, et al. alone or at least treating them with kid gloves and basically saying out loud we have a two-tiered justice system doesn't infuriate a large segment of the population and affect folks on the fence either in the primary or the general, you're kidding yourself. Then of course there's Romney, the poster boy for the sellout establishment GOP, predictably running his mouth today

The fact that the globalist establishment will do anything and everything to keep him from regaining office says it all.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    This liklely will be brought to trial with record speed or at least be brought well before the election because if Trump is convicted of having certain of those documents (under a specific law which I do not recall the statute) he will be ineligible to run for president as it is written into the law. Of course, they may decide to charge Biden as well with the same offense, that way they assure his bumbling idiotic self can never again be elected and then they can claim fairness for having charged him as well as Trump. They probably hope he drops dead first and Harris becomes the prez. Then she can run but my guess is they will charge him otherwise.

As for Biden, it was illegal, as I understand, for him to remove & posses the level of documents he had because under the law only a president can do so. He was VP when he took them. I am betting they will charge him if either he is not found incompetent first or dies first well before the election. If they charge him, they probably can convince him to plead guilty to protect his allegedly corrupt son.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I know you hope not. But if you think that the swamp going after Trump while either leaving the Clintons, Bidens, et al. alone or at least treating them with kid gloves and basically saying out loud we have a two-tiered justice system doesn't infuriate a large segment of the population and affect folks on the fence either in the primary or the general, you're kidding yourself. Then of course there's Romney, the poster boy for the sellout establishment GOP, predictably running his mouth today

The fact that the globalist establishment will do anything and everything to keep him from regaining office says it all.
    Doesn’t really matter how infuriated anyone is. The uniparty knows that nobody is going to do anything about it.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    This liklely will be brought to trial with record speed or at least be brought well before the election because if Trump is convicted of having certain of those documents (under a specific law which I do not recall the statute) he will be ineligible to run for president as it is written into the law. Of course, they may decide to charge Biden as well with the same offense, that way they assure his bumbling idiotic self can never again be elected and then they can claim fairness for having charged him as well as Trump. They probably hope he drops dead first and Harris becomes the prez. Then she can run but my guess is they will charge him otherwise.

As for Biden, it was illegal, as I understand, for him to remove & posses the level of documents he had because under the law only a president can do so. He was VP when he took them. I am betting they will charge him if either he is not found incompetent first or dies first well before the election. If they charge him, they probably can convince him to plead guilty to protect his allegedly corrupt son.
    What difference does it make if what Biden did was illegal? “They” are going after Trump and do not care what Biden or anyone else did. “they” put biden where he is and have no reason to want to move him.

Twobravo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2022
    Tulsa
    Your to new here to have any insite about any member.

Please keep your snide remarks to yourself until you get to
    know the person your ragging on.

Thanks.

Who’s making snide remarks?? Thinking smarty pants started this so maybe you’re mistaken on who you should be calling out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twobravo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2022
    Tulsa
    &lt;&gt;

May GOD help you.

leVieux

&lt;&gt;

He’s mad because it’s becoming blue in his state. Seems to be the issue.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I listened last night to a legal in-depth analysis of the charges on the Indictment - and they somewhat fall into 3 categories:

The least troublesome for Trump, are a handful of throw-away charges - likely added for political impact - and a Motion to Dismiss will clean those charges out.

Next troublesome - is the Classified Documents issue...which could go either way.

Trump's real problem - is that he lied to the FBI during their criminal investigation, which is a felony. What he lied about is irrelevant. Trump's lying is revealed in signed (by DJT) documents, and witnesses.

Can a person who is convicted of a Felony (whether he serves any time or not) still be President?

For some reason Roger Stone comes to mind. So does Al Capone.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

The groundswell I would like to see if people rising up against the injustice, not to put Trump in office.

But we all just sit on our hands and complain.

Top Bottom