• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Sad, but true. And unless something is done to change things, it's going to keep going on, and on.

Well, if history holds true, the first midterm of a new administration loses members in house and senate, so it's possible the republicans take the house. If so, (as Pelosi says) nothing is off the table.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Dream this...

Mid-terms dimms lose both Senate and House
    Biden is impeached and convicted
    Harris is installed
    Harris is impeached and convicted
    Republican Speaker is installed
    All hell breaks loose...

LOL... I know but I can dream can't I?
    That's almost a wet dream !

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    It was gonna be a wet'un but I couldn't figure out how to keep Piglousy as Speaker and impeach and convict her too!
    No problem because it will effectively "impeach" her when she is removed from the speaker position and that will happen when the dems lose the majority in 2022.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    No problem because it will effectively "impeach" her when she is removed from the speaker position and that will happen when the dems lose the majority in 2022.
    Yeah.... I just wanted to put a boot on the ass on the way out!

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Here is my best wish: Trump resigns two days before the end of term. Pence take office and pardon Trump for "any and all crimes alleged and or committed against the Federal criminal and civil codes before or after he became president. ALso special Federal immunity as a witness for any and all alleged or actual criminal actions in any State which may or may not have state or federal charges. Then Trump run for Senator in New York against Schumer next election in 2022

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Here is my best wish: Trump resigns two days before the end of term. Pence take office and pardon Trump for "any and all crimes alleged and or committed against the Federal criminal and civil codes before or after he became president. ALso special Federal immunity as a witness for any and all alleged or actual criminal actions in any State which may or may not have state or federal charges. Then Trump run for Senator in New York against Schumer next election in 2022
    That's a great idea. I think Trump is too hard headed to resign and probably Pence might tell him to put his pardon when the sun never shines, after Trump ran his mouth about Pence. And I'm really not too sure that Trump could get elected to dog catcher any more in New York.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    IMG_5104.JPG

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    How is any of this "dream" gonna happen when no one is ever going to vote for a Republican again?
    That's ridiculous too. About 50% plus or minus 5% will vote for republican in the next election. Elections are really only about the 10% that are not hard one way or the other and those people decide the outcome.

Will be same way next time.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It appears that Trump has little fear of the impeachment "trial" now:
    Personally, I thought that there was a place for a Patriot Party and I am pretty much done with the R Party.

Top Bottom