• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had to go into the post office this morning. I decided the pass on a family heirloom, so it needed to go registered mail. 1512 is the killer road, nice pavement twisty & full of hills with a posted speed of 70. I see a truck pull over on th right side from a hill away. Slowing to 60 I see a guy with a live trap in one hand & a crat in the other, then he gives it a toss into a field.

I'll be go to hell if the crat doesn't think the field offers less concealment & happiness, an makes a break for the road. I crunched him good even make oldman evasive driving tactics. Not sure why it pissed me off. The crat would be food for the bobcats, hogs & song dogs. If it would have been a puppy I would have gone back & pistol whipped him. It looked as if he had a few more live traps in the truck bed, more then likely krittens
    DK Firearms

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Life is hard. Fate had your truck retire it early. As I'm sure the guy who trapped it was thinking: Life is a comedy.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    What round for crats?
    1663296624587.png

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Most likely, those were strays that were destroying the man's property. He could have killed them but he chose to relocate them.
    However, I am not sure how much cats are territorial. He might be surprised to see the same offenders at his place soon.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Releasing a trapped nuisance animal anywhere is a problem!

You have now created a “trained” nuisance that will be harder to trap and exterminate in the future.

Top Bottom