• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Damn. That looks like it weighs 20 pounds. It also looks awesome. There's a new sherriff in town, so step aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is heavy. This holster is sealed up tighter than a dolphins bunghole. Fobus garbage. The tension isnt even adjustable. Guess this is why it was $15

I have to pocket carry my edc while I am toting shitbrick around so I dont get smoked from not being able to pull this pile of shit out of the holster :laughing:
    Military Camp

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Do it run?
    It shoots fmj just fine. Ill just gamble my life with jhps. No way I am wasting them on this thing

Ill have my p365 on me as backup. Lets hope that thing works :laughing: worst case I can always just drop that on the ground and it will save me

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    IMG_5019.jpeg
    Its cold up here today but i put my sweatshirt around it. Ive received one compliment on the grips so far and a bunch of dirty looks. Par for the course

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Are you going to wear your Rhodesian camo short shorts while hunting in Africa?
    Africa has some laws against wearing camouflage. IIRC Rhodesian is at the top of the list in many countries.

Hunting in shorts is what I did the last safari. It makes stalking a bit more quiet in that the humorist thorns are not scratching across cloth.

Nothing better then a gin & tonic & digging thorn out of your legs by the fire pit waiting for dinner.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Stick that money back in your pocket and spend it on an additional animal while you are in Africa.

You can make more money and buy another gun later.
    You may not get to hunt Africa again.
    I'll go farther in saying even when you go again, you might not ever have the opportunity that may present itself to you at the time.

Did you Get a Copy of The Perfect Shot? I also had a Field Guide book by Audubon.

Top Bottom