• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the government let me I’d trade in all my guns for an m249. Hunting, protecting, it’s all covered
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg
    1673109261989.png
    Capitol Armory ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cold Steel and Cane Masters are two that come to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I’m told that if TSA catches anyone with a “dart”, “CIA letter-opener”, baton, or anything of that nature, they will be “detained for investigation”, at a minimum.

I have had all sorts of innocent items confiscated, including a tiny surgical clamp with no imaginable weapon quality.

I have also had a gate agent “check” my PPKS, with several loaded mags, tag it, return it to the carry-on instead of the larger check bag, and insist that I go ahead to the plane. This was 1980 @ Wm P Hobby. I went instead to the nearest uniformed HPD Officer & explained. As he led me back to the desk, a more senior agent came jumping over baggage to intercept us, as she had overheard.

Today, when traveling w/ weapon by commercial air; I make multiple copies of my ID’s, the TSA Reg’s, and the individual airlines’ published policies. I carry one, put one in each luggage piece, with a coule extra to give the “agents”. Many have zero idea of their own company’s policies or the actual TSA regs.

leVieux

Top Bottom