2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm now convinced his outlandish costume is HIS way of showing contempt for the so-called 'trans-community'.

Initially, I just thought him another over-the-top freak/pretend woman, but now it's quite possible HE's engendering for all to see, just how far he can push 'the envelope'...just how far will the 'woke' crowd go to make sure all deviants are embraced as 'acceptable'?

Where will those who support this insanity finally say: Whoa, nut-uh, this is one step too far?

Or, will they finally admit, everything and anything deviant must be accepted by all or you'll be castigated as a 'bigot' or a 'trans-phobe' or some other kinda 'phobe' because some people will finally draw the line and say this is 'freaking unacceptable'!

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I'm now convinced his outlandish costume is HIS way of showing contempt for the so-called 'trans-community'.

Initially, I just thought him another over-the-top freak/pretend woman, but now it's quite possible HE's engendering for all to see, just how far he can push 'the envelope'...just how far will the 'woke' crowd go to make sure all deviants are embraced as 'acceptable'?

Where will those who support this insanity finally say: Whoa, nut-uh, this is one step too far?

Or, will they finally admit, everything and anything deviant must be accepted by all or you'll be castigated as a 'bigot' or a 'trans-phobe' or some other kinda 'phobe' because some people will finally draw the line and say this is 'freaking unacceptable'!
    I wish that you were right but other news reports are telling a different story. His transition to a female began a year ago. And he is now going by the name Kayla Lemieux. I am convinced that he is just a wacko.

https://lovebylife.com/kayla-lemieux-a-teacher-in-ontario-canada-began-her-transition-a-year-ago/

https://yournews.com/2022/09/18/241...fends-trans-teacher-who-flaunts-massive-fake/

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom