• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I'll never cease to be amazed at how I can be accused of being racist for seeing everyone as my (potential) equal, rather than considering minorites to be less capable, less intelligent, and forever in need of a white savior to give them the myth of "equity".
    Because if we ALL accept them as equals, THEY lose their coveted "victimhood" status. And its that status that the trannies want.
    Guns International

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Probably out on a smoke break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I don't hold many LEO in high regard, but Texas Rangers are top of the heap in my opinion.
    I suspect some orders to stand down were issued prior to this fiasco.

A youtube moment in the making.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Because if we ALL accept them as equals, THEY lose their coveted "victimhood" status. And its that status that the trannies want.

They've been taught since LBJ that they're only ever going to be victims. How racist is that? It's drilled into them that they can never get ahead, never be good enough, and they'll always need to be supported by society. The Dems found the perfect way to keep minorities separate, contained, and under their control. Just like the "good ol' days" of Jim Crow.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I don't hold many LEO in high regard, but Texas Rangers are top of the heap in my opinion.
    I suspect some orders to stand down were issued prior to this fiasco.

A youtube moment in the making.
    I’ve had 1 interaction with the rangers in my life, when they are involved you know you fucked up and better have the right answers.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I’ve had 1 interaction with the rangers in my life, when they are involved you know you fucked up and better have the right answers.

I've had 1 interaction with the Rangers.....and I ended up on TV and getting a free breakfast to boot. If you're on the right side of the law, they can be very gracious and informative. More LEOs could stand to copy their model of behavior....

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    trans.jpg
    These LGBTQ people are not right, period and now they have the spotlight and they are being told to arm themselves.

Attachments

• BLM.jpg
      BLM.jpg
      85.7 KB · Views: 44

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    View attachment 380386 These LGBTQ people are not right, period and now they have the spotlight and they are being told to arm themselves.
    They are making terrorist threats and carrying out terrorist attacks (see mass murder in Nashville).
    Are they openly waging war on the world?
    Cuz if they start a war, I have a hunch how it might end.

I don't care what you look like, what your genitals are, you just don't harm innocents in a civilized society. If that's your goal, move to another place. I hear Russia is nice this time of year.
    Terrorist organizations and hate groups (LGQTZXYZABC, BLM, Nazifa etc) should be dissolved, arrested, exterminated and not cheered on. Remember Hitler was cheered on by the dumb brainwashed masses? And how did that turn out? Or are we not allowed to talk about that?

Top Bottom