• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    4 in 10 trannies in the USA have HIV in the urban centers. The number jumps to 6 in 10 black trannies in the same urban centers. HIV has come roaring back.

Of course, they are mentally insane, but no one wants to speak to the mental illness aspect of trannies that are driving the HIV infections.

All other STD's are really up during the lockdowns as well, especially chlamydia and syphillis.
    DK Firearms

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    4 in 10 trannies in the USA have HIV in the urban centers. The number jumps to 6 in 10 black trannies in the same urban centers. HIV has come roaring back.

Of course, they are mentally insane, but no one wants to speak to the mental illness aspect of trannies that are driving the HIV infections.

All other STD's are really up during the lockdowns as well, especially chlamydia and syphillis.
    You gotta say one thing about HIV. It sure took everybody's mind of worrying about herpes.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Well now that ya mention it my tranny has been slipping in drive. She works fine in reverse.

Not sure if its a black tranny or not havent looked that close at it what with having to crawl around down there and all.

Also its not a STD its an auto (no clutch pedal) and I have not put any HIV in it just good old Type F.

Any body got any tips for extending the life of a slipping tranny I am listening.

Its in an old 61 FORD if that helps at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I would like to know why Christi Noem guv of S. Dakota reversed her decision to stop synthetic women from competing with real females.

Tucker Carlson interviewed her about it and she tap danced...

Prior to that, I had some confidence that she was a real person first and a pol second - Obviously, I was wrong.

She's just another bought, lying, scumbag, sleazy politician....

Reactions: MTA

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Well now that ya mention it my tranny has been slipping in drive. She works fine in reverse.

Not sure if its a black tranny or not havent looked that close at it what with having to crawl around down there and all.

Also its not a STD its an auto (no clutch pedal) and I have not put any HIV in it just good old Type F.

Any body got any tips for extending the life of a slipping tranny I am listening.

Its in an old 61 FORD if that helps at all.

Flush it... Either have it done or do it yourself the hard way... Buy 5 gal buckets of fluid from Walmart or Tractor supply (enough to fill your tranny at least 4 or 5 times). Disconnect your cooler reservoir lines and drain the cooler, reconnect the supply line and with a piece of tubing on the return line running to a bucket, start the engine and run the tranny through Park to D2 and back several times until no more fluid runs to the bucket. Don't run it dry for long... Stop the engine; refill the tranny and repeat 4-5 times until the fluid coming out looks as clean as what's going in. Drain once more and change your transmission filter; refill. Figure out what to do with all the dirty fluid you've generated...

If something here, or in the order of things, doesn't make sense, it's because it's been 14 or 16 years since I did this on an old suburban. I was broke and couldn't afford to have a flush done, and spent a bit of time thinking out the process that I've forgotten the details of... It did make a huge difference though, and I drove that suburban pulling heavy loads for a good 5 more years. I think this was better than a professional flush, because it agitated the sediments and heated the friction surfaces to shake shit loose.

Whether anybody else ever did something similar, IDK, but if they did, you can find it on youtube.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Flush it... Either have it done or do it yourself the hard way... Buy 5 gal buckets of fluid from Walmart or Tractor supply (enough to fill your tranny at least 4 or 5 times). Disconnect your cooler reservoir lines and drain the cooler, reconnect the supply line and with a piece of tubing on the return line running to a bucket, start the engine and run the tranny through Park to D2 and back several times until no more fluid runs to the bucket. Don't run it dry for long... Stop the engine; refill the tranny and repeat 4-5 times until the fluid coming out looks as clean as what's going in. Drain once more and change your transmission filter; refill. Figure out what to do with all the dirty fluid you've generated...

If something here, or in the order of things, doesn't make sense, it's because it's been 14 or 16 years since I did this on an old suburban. I was broke and couldn't afford to have a flush done, and spent a bit of time thinking out the process that I've forgotten the details of... It did make a huge difference though, and I drove that suburban pulling heavy loads for a good 5 more years. I think this was better than a professional flush, because it agitated the sediments and heated the friction surfaces to shake shit loose.

Whether anybody else ever did something similar, IDK, but if they did, you can find it on youtube.

Ill just leave this.
    8b9addd92bf0e511c34c3486e7b970e0.gif

Top Bottom