• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Haven't really hunted for many years now. It's been more like walking down on my place, if I see something, I see something. If not, no big deal. Most the times I don't see anything, if I do, I just don't shoot. This year is different, I have bought some equipment, got my rifle, crossbow zeroed and all squared away. Setup game cams and put out a bit of corn. Don't really worry about deer not coming up, they are all over the place right here by the house, they even come up in the yard. I started putting out corn to get them to come at certain times. So I went down today to pull the pics, 269 pics since Tuesday. They are coming in about right on time, 7AM and 7PM. There are around 10 doe and 3 bucks, with one buck being pretty good size, but would take any of them. Since I'm starting early this year with a bow, I could easily get my limit before mid Nov. if I wanted. Here is one pic of the 3 bucks together.

iLydfeH.jpg
    Guns International

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Haven't really hunted for many years now. It's been more like walking down on my place, if I see something, I see something. If not, no big deal. Most the times I don't see anything, if I do, I just don't shoot. This year is different, I have bought some equipment, got my rifle, crossbow zeroed and all squared away. Setup game cams and put out a bit of corn. Don't really worry about deer not coming up, they are all over the place right here by the house, they even come up in the yard. I started putting out corn to get them to come at certain times. So I went down today to pull the pics, 269 pics since Tuesday. They are coming in about right on time, 7AM and 7PM. There are around 10 doe and 3 bucks, with one buck being pretty good size, but would take any of them. Since I'm starting early this year with a bow, I could easily get my limit before mid Nov. if I wanted. Here is one pic of the 3 bucks together.

iLydfeH.jpg
    That’s a very nice 10 point facing away. Older deer that sure is ready to be harvested. Best of luck to you! Looks like you won’t need much luck though.

Top Bottom