• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaboom45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Belton, MO
    Hello all.
    My son, cousin, and I began a tradition last year of an annual hog hunt in TX. We are from Missouri. This year we will be passing through Dallas and have a day to kill. We would love to explore some hunting/shooting places that are exceptional. Gun shops, ranges, manufacturers that have store fronts and etc. would love to hear where natives of DFW would recommend. Only thing scheduled so far is cheese fries from Snuffers.

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’ve got some trainings planned with a buddy at this range that Colin Noir uses…it’s just south of Dallas but still in the metroplex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DFW_Warrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2022
    Arlington, TX
    Scheels, TX Gun Experience, and Defender Outdoors are some of the better gun shops around here. The Beretta store was already mentioned, but it too is a good one.

Ranges, the best one IMO closed down a year ago but there is still TDSA, and ETTS that are pretty good experiences and are both very different despite being quite similar.

If you are an old fuddy duddy that lives in a town of 12 people then yes, the traffic can be scary. If you aren’t, and can work Google Maps then you will be just fine.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Scheels, TX Gun Experience, and Defender Outdoors are some of the better gun shops around here. The Beretta store was already mentioned, but it too is a good one.

Ranges, the best one IMO closed down a year ago but there is still TDSA, and ETTS that are pretty good experiences and are both very different despite being quite similar.

If you are an old fuddy duddy that lives in a town of 12 people then yes, the traffic can be scary. If you aren’t, and can work Google Maps then you will be just fine.
    Eh stay out of downtown though. Nothing worth a damn there anyways.
    TDSA is great, but you can only shoot in the pistol bays if you’re not a member.

Top Bottom