• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I hope he just took them away from, or just stopped looting by, the 4 or 5 folks who were walking away from the scene you see in the start of the clip.

At some point I'm sure we'll find out.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I hope he just took them away from, or just stopped looting by, the 4 or 5 folks who were walking away from the scene you see in the start of the clip.

At some point I'm sure we'll find out.

body language says this is probably not the case, but I am sure that will be the official story.

wonder if anyone looked in his trunk?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    One mans shed is another mans house....
    Or, at least “man cave”.... assuming it has A/C.

Orbitup, from the look of neighbors’ roof, your boy had better double check and make sure he doesn’t have some shingles blown off. (Now would be the time to get the roof repaired). Looks like some of the adjoining houses might need roof repairs.

mamboloco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    DFW
    I am safe from the tornado that killed no one, but for the life of me I cant find my trash can.. left it out before the storm (full) and it was gone this morning.

I didt have that strong winds here in Coppell...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Went by a site today where the roof was completely ripped off and front wall blown out of a brick building next to the lighthouse church. The building directly behind it was an apartment complex that luckily received only minor damage.

Personally, I’m glad no one was killed and won’t spend my time bitching about the coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Was staying in an apartment on Steppington for 2 months while my wife was hospitalized in June. A really bad storm had just blown through the area causing many downed trees and power outage. Hope all of the wonderful people that took care of my wife and all the great people of Dallas are alright. No better people than Texans and as a born Yankee I can say that. Be well folks.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Was only a couple of miles from my house at one point. I hope the Garland Public Shooting Range is okay, but they should be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm glad that I was correct in my Hope's. They dont have any eyes left to blacken lately. Your first thoughts certainly looked possible and if I didnt see the people walking away I would have been hard pressed to disagree. Or hope.

Anyways that's a lesson in why officers now days call almost too much stuff in. If he just told them to kick rocks and then the news people showed up it would look bad. And the news truck was obviously chasing the scanner.

Well obvious now that we know his radio traffic combined with the news anchor on air words. I wish they had corrected everyone or even said on air this officer called for back up as looting was in progress. Hell they may have but was stealth edited by the Twitter troll.

Way back when, I told my officers to document everything and never pencil whip logs or reports. It may never seem to be worth it in your whole career but the one time it is it will save your or our arses.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Dallas tornado, Oct. 20, 2019
    2b06789830c9403cd1fc4236e5a7b3d5.jpg

Attachments

• 2b06789830c9403cd1fc4236e5a7b3d5.jpg
      2b06789830c9403cd1fc4236e5a7b3d5.jpg
      5.7 KB · Views: 355

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wow, 9 tornados this night.

From the news...

The National Weather Service has confirmed that a total of nine tornadoes hit North Texas on Sunday night.

The newly confirmed tornadoes include: an EF-2 in southwest Garland with estimated winds of 135 miles per hour, an EF-1 tornado in Rockwall with estimated winds of 90 miles per hour, an EF-1 near Midlothian, an EF-1 in Kaufman County, an EF-0 in Kaufman County and an EZ-0 near Ferris.

Tornadoes previously confirmed included the mammoth EF-3 tornado in North Dallas, an EF-1 tornado in Rowlett and an EF-0 north of Wills Point in Van Zandt County.

The EF-3 tornado that hit North Dallas was by far the most destructive. The National Weather Service says it left a path of destruction for nearly 16 miles and did the most damage when it first formed.

Top Bottom