• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Background checks on commercial sales? I thought we already have that. What in the world is he talking about? Ah, the so called Charleston loophole maybe? And waiting periods?

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Can someone translate? We already have background checks and did Congress not also pass legislation a few years back on supposed “enhanced” background checks, if my memory serves me properly?

How about addressing the root causes? Why does someone walk into a gun store, purchase a firearm, passes a background check and proceeds to kill people a few days after and not anyone in his family, friends, associates etc... questions him or raises any “red flags?” Moreover, what about the FBI and its handing of this? No matter, it’s all about control, power, optics and deception to gain the upper hand over, “We the People.”

There were how many gun sales last year and this rotten apple spoils the bunch? I get it. It’s tragic and gives each and every moral, rational and law-abiding citizen a black eye.

These events, although despicable are rare, but yet the firearm is demonized and in the process I am in the process of being cancelled and labeled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    He is retiring out soon too. Total polesmoker and everyone in PA hates him but hes like another cornyn
    Cornyn and (I expect) Toomey have one saving grace? They only bother or think about the people of their state once every 6 years. Unlike others that pester and try to extort money continually.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    He's talking about making all sales at gun shows commercial sales.

If politicians lived up to their oath, they'd have to either kill their colleagues or clintintoncide themselves

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    He's talking about making all sales at gun shows commercial sales.

If politicians lived up to their oath, they'd have to either kill their colleagues or clintintoncide themselves

Damn straight. Any politician that votes to infringe on any Constitutionally guaranteed right should be considered a traitor and treasonous and handled accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom