• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    National Geographic is premiering a new show tonight called "Doomsday Preppers". Ch57 (TWC) @ 8 & 9pm. Two different episodes.
    Might be interesting to see if there's any usefull info or just folks wearing tin foil hats.
    Texas SOT

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Well, I forced myself to watch both episodes. There are honest preppers all over the country cringing at how they have just been portrayed. Unfortunately for us, a couple of the worst offenders, are from Texas.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Might be interesting to see if there's any usefull info or just folks wearing tin foil hats.
    I guess it depends on what you take from it. In the first few minutes where they shot the box/home with .22s, those were the most powerful sounding .22s I've ever heard.

Say pretty please...
    Never

^^^^cause dats what we do bro
    You never did learn to play well with others, did ya?

Unfortunately for us, a couple of the worst offenders, are from Texas.

You mean every woman you know doesn't have ample BC supplies so they can whore themselves out in trade during SHTF situation?
    Just looking at that girls body, especially the legs, she does not work out 4hrs/day.

JaketheBake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Sugar Land, TX
    Well, I forced myself to watch both episodes. There are honest preppers all over the country cringing at how they have just been portrayed. Unfortunately for us, a couple of the worst offenders, are from Texas.

It's NatGeo. Of course they're going to portray anyone who even owns a gun as some kind of nutjob.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    It's NatGeo. Of course they're going to portray anyone who even owns a gun as some kind of nutjob.

It wasn't that. Natgeo suggested firearms to a couple of people and include them as a necessary part of prepping. It was the people they filmed that were off a bit.

Top Bottom