Target Sports

SOLD [Tomball/Spring/Cypress] Westernfield M175B 20 Ga shotty - Reduced - $50 OBO

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    WesternField Model M175B 20 Ga, "C-Lect choke", bolt action, 26" barrel, chambered for 2 3/4" and 3" shells, blind box mag

The stock is rough, but the action all seems good to go (I have limited experience with bolt action shotties). I will post a couple more detailed pictures shortly.

westernfield175b.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I'm not terribly concerned about the price, I mostly put one on here for the rules. I just want it to go to someone who can use it. If someone can make use of this, feel free to make an offer.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I'm headed to 59 from the coast next week. I'll be happy to take this off your hands and have it PROUDLY ride on the tractor with me.

Your asking price is fine. I'll give you notice a couple of days in advance and perhaps we can meet up somewhere in the Tomball area.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I'm headed to 59 from the coast next week. I'll be happy to take this off your hands and have it PROUDLY ride on the tractor with me.

Your asking price is fine. I'll give you notice a couple of days in advance and perhaps we can meet up somewhere in the Tomball area.

Sounds good, just let me know. We can certainly find a place to meet.

Top Bottom