APOD Firearms

SOLD TireMinder remote monitoring system (Wichita Falls)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brassguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    Sold my camper, so I no longer need this. I have a Tireminder A1A remote tire pressure monitoring system. Cost is $100 which includes shipping. This saved me on multiple occasions by letting me know my camper had a tire going flat before it was a blow out. Email me at tanktest@gmail.com if interested.

Includes:
    -TireMinder console
    -Mounting Bracket
    -Power cord
    -4 sensors (additional ones can be purchased online)
    -signal booster
    -Carry Case

With a large, beautiful display, the TireMinder® A1A tire pressure monitoring system is engineered to be a simple, yet powerful tool for monitoring tire conditions, no matter where the road takes you.

Just like the original State Road A1A, the TireMinder® A1A allows you to sit back and relax, winding through all of the hidden paths, while knowing your vehicle is in good hands.

The A1A features straightforward visual alerts, as well as powerful audible alerts, with easy to understand icons to know exactly what type of issue is occurring and where. From boat trailer to coach, the A1A monitors up to 22 tire positions, at up to 232 PSI, covering “all that you haul.” Each one of those positions also updates on a consistent 4 minute update cycle. Not only do you get updated readings every four minutes, but the device also performs self-diagnostics every 6 seconds to instantly warn of unstable tire conditions. Besides pressure, the A1A will immediately alert if the internal tire temperature rises above 167 °F.

It also features a single action search mode which pushes updates to the monitor in less than 10 minutes. The A1A also offers front or rear disconnect modes. Separating a towing vehicle from a towed trailer, 5th wheel, car, etc., is quick and easy. A simple press of two buttons allows for temporary disconnect as well as reconnect when the two pieces are re-united.

The TM-A1A kits come with a booster (to eliminate electronic interference) 4 transmitters, and much, much more (extra batteries, “O” rings, bracket, locks, pouch!

Highlights:
    • Large, beautiful display (40% LARGER than previous models!)
    • Monitors up to 22 tires (0-232 PSI)
    • 0.5 oz. transmitters screw on valve stems
    • Display PSI and temperature for each tire
    • Visual and audible high/low pressure alarms
    • BLOW-OUT ALARMS
    • Transmitters have REPLACEABLE batteries
    • Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
    • Single action memory delete
    • Front or rear disconnect modes
    • Rapid connect
    • Re-set and automatic search
    Kit Contents: