• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why is it that time seems to be so different at certain points in the day. Usually, in the morning when I'm sitting here browsing on my computer before work, I seem to "feel" that I've got plenty of time to read, and then post, on some subjects. But, like today, it seems that I've barely gotten started on my usual round of reading when suddenly there's only ½ an hour before I have to get ready to head out to the terminal for my flight to work. I'm hoping that the work day goes as fast as my morning seems to have been racing along. I'm "on loan" this week to another system because my lead tech is on vacation and, due to "safety" concerns, I can't be on my own system alone. About the only good thing is that the supervisor AND the POC are out for the day so if I play it right, I can "float" around the range doing errands...which is another word for bullshitting the lead tech of the system I've been loaned to. If I'm lucky, they'll boot us out early today because most of the personnel were on a late night mission and there will be damn few of us left for the after 1900 flight.

Either way, I'm wondering if time will drag at work, unlike time racing this morning....... :confused:
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom