• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bruced

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    DFW
    Howdy again,

I've searched but haven't found a review of the Tiger Valley programs on the forum. I'm interested in taking the Level I pistol class but wanted to solicit your thoughts before signing up for $300+ and locating 1600 rounds of 9mm

I've spoken with the trainer and he seems legit but has anyone taken these courses and can comment? Any other recommendations for similar programs in the area?

Reference--- Tiger Valley
    Gun Zone Deals

clandr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    DFW
    I have done lots with Tiger Valley: their Tuesday night classes at Elm Fork, a couple of 2-day carbine classes in Waco, two 3-gun matches and a tactical team match.

I really can't say enough good things about the instructors. They always pay attention to each student as an individual to make them better.

Chances are you will be in a class of 10 or fewer shooters and will get lots of one on one attention to help improve your skills.

In summary, I would take the class if I were you. They are good people and good trainers.

bruced

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    DFW
    Just finished the recent pistol course in Waco, TX and it was phenomenal. There were 2 instructors for the 12 of us. It was a two day course running from 8-5ish and we went from the very basics to more advanced techniques. You'd start with grip, stance, trigger control, etc.. and then move through holstering, drawing, and eventually movement/firing by the last day. Everyone was extremely friendly and the instructors give you a lot of individual attention if needed. I ended up going through close to 1200 rounds of ammo in 2 days and wouldn't hesitate to try the course again. (Tiger Valley)

Top Bottom