Tier 1 Concealed Holsters

chasentx19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 1, 2021
Little Elm
Looking at getting a new appendix carry holster for a pistol I picked up. Has anyone had any experience running one of their holsters? Seems like they have a pretty solid following on social media but I personally don't know anyone that's ran on of their setups. Just curious how they stack up to the other competition in the market.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
There is a sure fire way to not shoot yourself in the dick. Don’t have the muzzle of your gun pointed at it. ;)

I carry my G19 in a Wilson Combat leather OWB holster. Conceals very well. Seecamp, Kel-Tec, and NAA Guardian are in wallet holsters in back pocket. Pointed away from the nads.

TVegas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 10, 2021
The Woodlands
They seem to be in line with T-Rex Arms, LAS Concealment, etc. I haven’t seen or heard anything negative. I almost pulled the trigger on one of their rigs, but I went with LAS instead.

Big Green

Wife, kids, ARs, Glocks and Jeeps. What a life!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
I compared reviews of them to others, and went with a Tier 1. I have two, both AIWB. Holster only for G26 and a Axis Elite with Ulti-Clips for a G43. Both are easily concealable but the Axis Elite and the G43 completely disappear. Longest drive was carrying was about two hours. A little uncomfortable towards the end but I had just started carrying that way and hadn’t completely gotten used to it.

I run a wide wedge on the G26 but need to play around with it to see if that’s what I really want. I’m going to add a small wedge to the Axis Elite.

chasentx19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 1, 2021
Little Elm
They seem to be in line with T-Rex Arms, LAS Concealment, etc. I haven’t seen or heard anything negative. I almost pulled the trigger on one of their rigs, but I went with LAS instead.
I've looked at both of those options as well. They all honestly seem like solid options, just need to pull the trigger on one and see how it does!

chasentx19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 1, 2021
Little Elm
I compared reviews of them to others, and went with a Tier 1. I have two, both AIWB. Holster only for G26 and a Axis Elite with Ulti-Clips for a G43. Both are easily concealable but the Axis Elite and the G43 completely disappear. Longest drive was carrying was about two hours. A little uncomfortable towards the end but I had just started carrying that way and hadn’t completely gotten used to it.

I run a wide wedge on the G26 but need to play around with it to see if that’s what I really want. I’m going to add a small wedge to the Axis Elite.
Ive tried carrying in multiple positions and for me personally AIWB is the way to go. Appreciate the feedback on your holsters. Ive heard about the wedge packs you can add to help in concealment but don't have personal experience with them. How do you like the Ulti-clips compared to the standard option? Do they offer more versatility and or easier to use?

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
There is a sure fire way to not shoot yourself in the dick. Don’t have the muzzle of your gun pointed at it. ;)

I carry my G19 in a Wilson Combat leather OWB holster. Conceals very well. Seecamp, Kel-Tec, and NAA Guardian are in wallet holsters in back pocket. Pointed away from the nads.
Every time I think about appendix carry, this thought comes to mind. I want more kids, and I like my femoral arteries just the way they are. I have yet to experience or even see a discharge from a holstered handgun, but I'd rather not have the first one be while it's pointed at my balls.

chasentx19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 1, 2021
Little Elm
Every time I think about appendix carry, this thought comes to mind. I want more kids, and I like my femoral arteries just the way they are. I have yet to experience or even see a discharge from a holstered handgun, but I'd rather not have the first one be while it's pointed at my balls.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have those same things running through my mind .... BUT its just the best way that I've found to carry for me. Also just depends on which one I carry

crosseyedshooter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 8, 2020
North Dallas
They seem to get the most positive reviews for their Axis Elite "sidecar" type holsters. Their minimalist T1-M doesn't balance well and the single belt clip is probably on the narrow side. I'd go with one of their models that uses two clips instead.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
…I have yet to experience or even see a discharge from a holstered handgun..
It’s the act of holstering that gets you. Both of the NDs I’ve physically witness were jack idiot’s attempting to holster striker fired perfection IWB and had clothing get in the way.

I wasn’t there when Tex Grebner did his thing, but even then that took human intervention for idiocy to occur.

Top Bottom