Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    A

A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN DOESN'T NEED TO ADVERTISEWITH WORDS BUT SHOWS BY EXAMPLE RE:ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!
    Don’t waste your energy he’s probably not even anything he says. Consider everything we know about him is just to get a laugh out of our responses.

Another blessed member from one of the suspected sites I believe his kind typically hangs out.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Yes it’s leftist rhetoric to spot someone just wanting to troll this site. Now I know I wasn’t wrong about you.
    No, you said red flags, only leftist use those words, because it’s subjective to opinion and conservatives understand that. The fact that I spotted you, tells me your the troll. I have said things that Christian’s identify with and not leftists, hence you have a problem with it. You wouldn’t know a Christian if I came up and shook your hand.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Don’t waste your energy he’s probably not even anything he says. Consider everything we know about him is just to get a laugh out of our responses.

Another blessed member from one of the suspected sites I believe his kind typically hangs out.
    Yeah, and since I been here you got banned for a week. I was open about my past, or you wouldn’t have known… who is being more truthful?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    No, you said red flags, only leftist use those words, because it’s subjective to opinion and conservatives understand that. The fact that I spotted you, tells me your the troll. I have said things that Christian’s identify with and not leftists, hence you have a problem with it. You wouldn’t know a Christian if I came up and shook your hand.
    You aren’t one. You’re a troll looking for a good time. Also your argument of choice of words shows how unintelligent you are and typical tactic of where I suspect you’re used to conversing.

Keep posting. Give yourself away more.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    KEEP DIGGING THAT HOLE YOU'RE IN JUST GETS DEEPER AND DEEPER!
    I wasn’t banned. Never have been. You sure you got your facts right?
    ALL OF HIS MUMBLING NONSENSE HE WOULDN'T KNOW FACTS IF THEY BIT HIM ON THE ARSE! TROLLS ARE GOOD AT MANUFACTURING THEIR OW VERSION OF FACTS OR TRUTH!HIS SINATURE UNDER HIS AVATAR GIVES HIM AWAY BIG TIME BLACK SHEEP OF FORUMS MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY FORUMS HE IS TROLLING AND HOW MANY HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    SOMETIMES OUR PERCEPTIONS ARE WHAT EXPOSES THE TROLLD FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE!
    Well, I have been around the toilet bowl of the web for a while and know when to spot trouble. I like tgt because it’s a good bunch of ol boys trying to be great people and have taught me to be better. I’m not going to sit back and see new members turn this place into the trash can that are other areas on the web.

Spent enough time in my youth at some sites to spot these people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom