Venture Surplus ad

This whole impeachment thing could turn out bad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I wonder what will happen with the "Obstruction of Congerss" article of impeachment since the supreme court decided to hear the cases about Trumps records subpoena? Many constitutional scholars say The pres doesnt have to respond to subpoenas till a court forces him to.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I don’t know if any of you watched the hearings, but I did. It is very clear Trump withheld military aid in order to get a foreign power to do his political oppo research.

This is a big no- no. Hence, the impeachment. It is true that politicians these days disregard the truth, their oaths of office, and general morals to vote mainly to gain re-election, personal power and influence, or wealth. So the Senate Republicants will vote no.

That won’t clean his filthy dirty hands.
    Bro'.......are you in the right forum?

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I wish we could trust all the Republicans to vote like the Democraps do. They all vote the same almost for every issue. We could really be in trouble take in point the following article.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-handful-of-gop-colleagues-considering-voting

Pres Trump said that. They all do stick together. Republicans do not and often because we think for ourselves it hurts us. GOvernors races in LA and KY are great examples. You also notice you see several red state democrats but not blue state republicans.

GunnutJack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Euless, Texas
    What really amazes me is how the democrats are openly stating they know what Trump intended, and are moving forward with the impeachment because of it.
    Trump intended to "OUT" the corruption of politicians in office and sure......The Democrats knew this......Trump has proven he's not President to be liked.....He's there to do the JOB families like mine elected him to do......Drain the SWAMP!!!!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Dems: "If only we had any evidence of real high crimes and misdemeanors!" "We hate Trump!" "Oh yeah! If that's not impeachable, then it should be!" "If it should be and it's not, then that's a crime!" "Impeach!"

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    a7bed22e11251dffac5c0bd2f4ab1b8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• a7bed22e11251dffac5c0bd2f4ab1b8d.jpg
      a7bed22e11251dffac5c0bd2f4ab1b8d.jpg
      24.8 KB · Views: 402

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Huh? What news did you watch? You missed last night's "debate"?

Its the process. He is not impeached. The House approved articles of impeachment to send to the Senate TO IMPEACH HIM.
    ..........Ok....I was wrong about this part ^^^^^

Im tellin ya. I just dont see her relinquishing control. All politicians are about is power/control.

She is in complete control. Why would she give that up?

The Dems look bad enough already. Now at the end of the process, if you give control to the Repubs, you have given them an open door to completely destroy the democratic party.

Course if im wrong im big enough to admit it. Its down to the nut cuttin now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting around at the prison thinking about impeachment.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Pelosi knows this is DOA in the Senate.

So she is considering just leaving it unresolved, hoping the cloud hanging over his head will hurt re-election.

Personally, I don't think her strategy will change anyone's mind.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pelosi knows this is DOA in the Senate.

So she is considering just leaving it unresolved, hoping the cloud hanging over his head will hurt re-election.

Personally, I don't think her strategy will change anyone's mind.

That and the fact that if they can’t force some rules to protect them from the dirt that will come out on Biden and the other Dems they will be firing yet another torpedo in to their own ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agentgruer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2019
    Celina
    Its the process. He is not impeached. The House approved articles of impeachment to send to the Senate TO IMPEACH HIM.

Trump was impeached, but it doesn’t mean much as the Senate will shoot it down. Impeachment is nothing more than serving papers. The senate acts as the court to determine whether or not the impeached official is guilty of the crimes outlined in the articles of impeachment, and if they need to be removed from office and prevented from further official offices. For example, Jackson and Clinton were both impeached by the House but were acquitted by the Senate.

https://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Impeachment/

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That and the fact that if they can’t force some rules to protect them from the dirt that will come out on Biden and the other Dems they will be firing yet another torpedo in to their own ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very pertinent point.

Top Bottom