• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    plus a couple bucks for the spring... disposable mags sound awesome
    So after looking at the Menendez magazine v2.0 pack, the Menendez is a standard capacity mag. The extenendez is a 30rd. You get a file to print the baseplate, mag body and follower. The spring you can order from many of places online. There is a template for an aluminum stick that you can use as a jig to bend piano wire to make your own.

"They" have printable mags for glocks, ar15, ar15 .22lr, 10/22, cz scorpion and some others. Some of them are not there yet for durability as followers and feed lips get shaved down.

You could crank out glock mags for 6 or 7 bucks using ebay springs. You can order them from Ali express for a dollar or two cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    @vmax I thought I would tag you in on this as you just got one of these. This feller has some decent 3d printed content but he has been working through some available scorpion prints. One of the videos is pretty funny as the gun only makes it like 3 or 4 rounds before it falls apart.

If you search his YouTube videos he has a couple on the scorpion.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Having worked (still do) for Mercedes for over 20 years now this is the truth. I have started seeing trim parts and special tools that are clearly 3d printed. Mind you they are clearly a higher quality material and printer than my $250 dollar unit.

At one point in the future, probably sooner than later I am guessing the manufactures will load dealerships with some sort of industrial sized machine and print parts on demand.

During our SpaceX tour, they said the goal was 100% metal printing of all parts for the Mars habitat...because on Mars, any busted parts are gonna have to be repaired or created on site.

Makes total sense, but I hadn’t really thought about it until that point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    During our SpaceX tour, they said the goal was 100% metal printing of all parts for the Mars habitat...because on Mars, any busted parts are gonna have to be repaired or created on site.

Makes total sense, but I hadn’t really thought about it until that point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that's pretty cool that they did that.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Here is one for the beretta guys. It may look funky but it allows a feller to snatch up parts kits and put together a working firearm.
    5135e905b0f11627e33f94937098166b.jpg

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Also, if not mentioned in here, the large scale 3D printed houses are coming online. I know there are some in Austin. There are some cool videos on YouTube about it.

They have several setups using central fixtures, gantry's and conveyors.

Here is another quick link of different setups.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I watched a YT video about 3D printing on Mars that posited that robotic ships would arrive first, scrounge raw materials, and print basic shelters long before the people arrived. Fascinating stuff.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I watched a YT video about 3D printing on Mars that posited that robotic ships would arrive first, scrounge raw materials, and print basic shelters long before the people arrived. Fascinating stuff.

When machines start designing and building better machines, we will be doomed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Now: Biden's Executive Actions, Presidential Power: Are Homemade Guns in Trouble? What Do We Do?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    gll; All,

ImVho, the federal courts will eventually STRIKE DOWN the vast majority of such ANTI- 1st, 2nd, 4th & 10th Amendment laws, regulations & executive orders of this benighted MIS-ADMINISTRATION, though the judges WILL NOT WANT TO.

I don't believe that even the "OH SO very wishy washy" Chief Justice JOHN ROBERTS will sit still for such OBVIOUS/flagrant violations of the US Constitution.

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    gll; All,

ImVho, the federal courts will eventually STRIKE DOWN the vast majority of such ANTI- 1st, 2nd, 4th & 10th Amendment laws, regulations & executive orders of this benighted MIS-ADMINISTRATION, though the judges WILL NOT WANT TO.

I don't believe that even the "OH SO very wishy washy" Chief Justice JOHN ROBERTS will sit still for such OBVIOUS/flagrant violations of the US Constitution.

yours, satx

So you are going to put your faith and trust in the same courts that wouldn't even hear any cases concerning possible election fraud or possible voter tampering?

Are you gullible, or naive?

Reactions: gll

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    Remember this video guys and gals - this is their level of stupidity (or insidious) thinking.

One of the legislators trying to pass this is a former LEO to boot. PS - It passed in PRK.

Top Bottom