• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Pedophilia, bestiality, and even cannibalism are what is ahead of us.

I do not know how we got here.
    Far left ideology take over of the education industry and federal court rulings by left leaning judges

Frank, I think that is a part of, but not the entire story. I think there are many different things that have contributed to how we as country, and a society have gotten to the point where we are now.

Honestly, I think there is plenty of blame that can passed around that each and every one of us shares in the blame of how we have gotten to this point. Some directly, and some indirectly.

MasterJP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2021
    WA
    Far left ideology take over of the education industry and federal court rulings by left leaning judges
    Oh, I understand the mechanics and do not forget the daily propaganda - this is the nor first time I experience communism.
    How come everyone allowed this to happen is the big question.
    I hope I do not live to see Alaska becoming a very populated state, because of the Gulags being built there.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I'm going to step away from this thread.

I've written volumes today and they were simply too personal. The result would look like I'm trying to make the thread about me by using my childhood trauma(s) to draw parallels to the current situation, both on this thread topic and in society at large. That would do a disservice to everyone. I thought it might be cathartic but, frankly, I was completely wrong about that. It's just depressing.

After much consideration and research, I've concluded that what's usually true about me has been demonstrated in this thread again. IOW, what's obvious to people with better social skills has to be explained to me.

Please continue to discuss; I'm going to take a little break.

Excellent and wise decision, Sir.

A few words if I may, with the disclaimers that:

i.) I don't wish to sidetrack the thread, but feel a need to speak up here, and wanted to reply to the open/public comment. (big tl;dr warning)

ii.) Some of what I'm about to suggest is wild supposition (though based on observation), and I could very well be way the hell off-base; feel free to tell me so if it turns out that's the case...

Also, to be perfectly clear - there is no intent whatsoever to come anywhere near projecting or 'putting words in anyone's mouth'. I do however think this may help put things in perspective - please feel free to unilaterally delete this post if it is in any way perceived as being inappropriate or "over the line"....Ok, then....

First thing's first...Ben, with all due respect, please stop beating yourself up. It's completely unwarranted and you do yourself a great disservice by going down that rabbit-hole.

And now, to the main event...(100% combination of personal opinion and supposition based on personal observation, and none of this should be construed as any form of professional opinion or advise...IOW, what the hell do I know...)

1. I think stepping back from the edge (as it were) for a bit is an incredibly wise move, and demonstrates some level of awareness (subconscious, instinctive, whatever...) of your balance being rocked, in a way and to a degree which you likely had no longer thought possible.

2. Directly to the point above, I believe you may be experiencing a form of internalized shock (which if I'm correct, should pass relatively quicky); There is no shame whatsoever in this, recognize the true blessing it derives from for what it is - the result of some form of fundamental insight or realization that comes along seemingly out of nowhere (and/or unrelated trains-of-thought) and figuratively "kicks Atlas in the nuts", so to speak...The shock is from trying to regain your core balance while your brain literally "re-indexes" in the background with the new information or observation layered in.

3. Again with all due respect, neither of us are what you would call 'spring chickens'; I'm going to assume that whatever thought-process/result may have hit you was significant/unexpected, and likely felt somewhat like getting hit with a suprise bucket of ice-water....While these are 'figurative' descriptions, if I'm correct, there may possibly have even been perception of a brief but immediately proximate physiological response. If so, well - there's the 'impact ripple' from aforementioned "kick".

4. Finally, as a resultant effect from points #2 and #3 above, I believe its possible there may be some temporary....inhibitors to accurate self-reflection/feedback loops....in play right now. Put another way, your motives and intent are in no way whatsoever suspect, but I'm guessing it may be difficult at the moment to see that through 'foggy windows'....give the storm a bit to pass, so to speak, and your perspective will likely be clearer.

That's all I felt compelled to say on this, and hopefully none of it crossed any lines....My apologies to everyone for using up all the words! ;)

Last edited:

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    I would like to hear some input from easy rider and others regarding this. What is the sense of the community?

Also - Please note in your replies whether or not you've actually listened to the song lyrics.

Yes I have listened to the lyrics and I'm not too sure about outright pedophilia, but it certainly pushes an agenda to everyone (specifically children) that IMO I don't agree with.

I do believe that today's media ("news", social (ie Facecrack, Butt-tube, etc), entertainment industries and society as a whole openly provide an excessive amount of sexual exposure to children whether is be homosexual or heterosexual.

In today's world sex, controversy and extremism sells, gets ratings and wins votes.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's some of the lyrics that made my skin crawl:

"You think we're sinful, you fight against our right, you say we all live lives you can't respect. But you're just frightened, you think that we'll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you are correct."

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    As Youtube takes down videos of those that don't conform to their agenda, this video is allowed to exist:

1625885315238.png

Well, it's gone now, the real question is WHY? Still, those cocksuckers got their view counts which MAY be what they primarily wanted. The 'net is a strange place and I definitely haven't even looked in the deep end.

I used to be in biker groups that were designed to protect children from abuse, and also to help them in need, so this just boils my blood. Nothing gets my anger to rise to the extent where I would wish people dead then those that prey on children.
    Kudos. You have to be a twisted F to prey on kids. My thoughts can go to left field but kids? They're out of bounds.

I never saw the vid and yesterday, IIRC, I made it part way thru post 23 before bailing on the thread and haven't / won't catch up, I sure hope the discussion didn't get worse.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, it's gone now, the real question is WHY? Still, those cocksuckers got their view counts which MAY be what they primarily wanted. The 'net is a strange place and I definitely haven't even looked in the deep end.

Kudos. You have to be a twisted F to prey on kids. My thoughts can go to left field but kids? They're out of bounds.

I never saw the vid and yesterday, IIRC, I made it part way thru post 23 before bailing on the thread and haven't / won't catch up, I sure hope the discussion didn't get worse.
    There are plenty of videos on BitChute that show it. They took down the video themselves due to all the backlash.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Never heard of bitchute and I'm not going there, either.

I'm aware there is plenty of ugly / perversion in this world and I don't need to see it 1st hand to have an opinion.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Never heard of bitchute and I'm not going there, either.

I'm aware there is plenty of ugly / perversion in this world and I don't need to see it 1st hand to have an opinion.
    At least BitChute isn't a site out to stifle free speech. Being a teacher that is considered "far right", I don't like to be broadsided by issues that may have an effect on me. So I like to make informed opinions.

Top Bottom